Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Rework the Speed and Jump potions in Bedwars.

CRSkelton

IGN
egirlcrs
Minecraft Username:
egirlcrs​

What is your suggestion's title?
Rework the Speed and Jump potions in Bedwars.​

Suggestion Details:
I feel that the Speed and Jump Boost potions in BedWars are a slight bit overpowered. For example, you can buy Speed 3 for 1 emerald and it will last for 45 seconds. I would recommend replacing the Speed 3 with Speed 2 because it is way too fast and gives the user a very huge advantage over their opponent, this is because with the added speed you will be able to strafe and move at high speed which makes it quite hard for the other enemy to actually hit their shots. Also, it costs very little considering that emeralds are very easy to obtain. Another suggestion is that the time is reduced so that it doesn't last as long. Most fights only last 10 seconds, so why would the potion need to last 45 seconds? This just makes it so it can last multiple fights which is very annoying for the user's opponent.​
Now Jump Boost. You can buy Jump Boost 6 for 1 emerald and it will last 45 seconds. I also feel that the effect of Jump Boost should be reduced. This is because the user can escape the fight way too easily. Which means they can then use golden apples to regenerate. Then they can go in and finish their opponent. This is a huge advantage considering that they only cost 1 emerald and are easily obtained. The timings on the Jump potions should also be reduced to make sure that they last only one fight.​
How i would adjust the potions:​
Speed 3, 1 emerald, 45 seconds -----> Speed 2, 1 emeralds, 20 seconds​
Jump 6, 1 emerald, 45 seconds -----> Jump 4, 1 emerald, 20 seconds​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will make sure that the user of the Speed/Jump boost potion will not have a huge advantage over their opponent.​

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, CRSkelton​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • No
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ stupxd