Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Riddle: Match game

MrVoidxV1

IGN
MrVoidx
You measure my life in hours and I serve you by expiring. I’m quick when I’m thin and slow when I’m fat. The wind is my enemy.

Hard riddles want to trip you up, and this one works by hitting you with details from every angle. The big hint comes at the end with the wind. What does wind threaten most? You have to stretch your brain to come up with something tiny and unexpected.

This is the hardest Riddle, Any Answer? :)

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
measuring life in hours. My first thought was fire, since it's also an enemy of wind, but i dont think the spread of fire changes the bigger it is.
Serving by expiring. A lightsource? Again, a lightbulb doesn't expire unless electricity goes out, and it isnt affected by wind, unless you know, a tornado. So my guess would be a candle. Wind is its enemy, by blowing it out. It expires after a few hours, depending on size!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrVoidxV1

MrVoidxV1

IGN
MrVoidx
measuring life in hours. My first thought was fire, since it's also an enemy of wind, but i dont think the spread of fire changes the bigger it is.
Serving by expiring. A lightsource? Again, a lightbulb doesn't expire unless electricity goes out, and it isnt affected by wind, unless you know, a tornado. So my guess would be a candle. Wind is its enemy, by blowing it out. It expires after a few hours, depending on size!
the best answer for this question, you are the best <3