Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD SBD Suggestions & Bug fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShroomHeadz

Minecraft Username:
Shroomheadz​

What is your suggestion's title?
SBD Suggestions & Bug fixes​

Suggestion Details:
1# Bosses saying they're spawned when they are infact not in boss world
2# Shop chests resetting every single reboot, we have to break the sign and redo the shop all over again HIGHLY ANNOYING !
3# Allow users to use commands in boss world besides /fly of course ie /ah /playtimerewards /gift outside of combat tag of course.
4# All mobhoppers & crop hoppers absolutely useless remove them a normal hopper works fine for anything and all mob hopper chests ect, The infinite chest defeats the purpose of all above items existing.
5# Add obsidian to the building blocks /shop
6# Adjust /tinker dust rates allow for a slightly higher dust rate instead of giving players 45 ruined dust out of an entire stack This is beyond grindy.
7# Fix spawners having to constantly be replaced at times as this is the only way to get mobs to start spawning again weather this is an island chunk rendering / loading issue is beyond me put it to the devs.
8# Fix your custom crops not rendering in properly at times giant patches of drop disappear and users must /hub and return to sbd to render/load those missing crops.
9# Quality of life change : Users with perm fly or season fly Need not type /fly to activate their fly once returning to island Also highly annoying.
10# Buff Dungeon crates or remove them. They become utterly useless Almost straight away.
11# Make the /level tasks Slightly less grindy 1 million boss damage like come on ? That's not the only one that's terrible and your entire playerbase despises.
12# Buff level rewards
13# Add a general information board for new players with a warp so They don't quit 5 mins in because everyones ignoring their questions It's no fun.
14# Remove useless warp /warp mobfarm.
15# Add a profanity chat filter No one wants to see horrible messages. ie The words and or abbreviations kys, nigger, fuck, cunt, and so on. I think the entire server could benefit from this.
16# Infinite chests loose their upgrades once broken and replaced please fix this.
18# Add a star shop similar too /transfer. All players have an absolute abundance of stars with no real use other than spawners and it's almost impossible to use them all up with fragment rates being so low.
19# Fix /trade
20# Re make /warp fps so players are unable to bow boost out
21# Punch 3 on bows
22# Remove pets​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Overall better gaming experience​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShroomHeadz

ShroomHeadz

23# Fix spawn rates for orange owl or what ever it's called they spawn extremely slow
24# Buff normal chest drop rewards slightly

Last edited:

alyan

Donator
Donator
I don't play SBD so I don't really know how this will be good but one thing I know that if you find any bug, you should create Bug report.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, ShroomHeadz​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Some are not realistic about the way the game works, while others belong in the bug reports section, not the suggestions section.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.