Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Skyblock Dream: Farming improvemennt

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Skyblock Dream: Farming improvemennt​

Suggestion Details:
This suggestion is about improving overall farming experience in Jartex, Now days farming has many limitations including hoppers, Spawners and spawner prestiges ever since Boss world came out and minions have been dominant path to island top in competitions which requires least knowledge and skill to acquire, manage and it's very straightforward win for anybody with an only exception is that you will have to go an grind for Mythical fuel or not even that, you can buy from others and all of that implementation does help combat pay to win but is still an easy way out.​
The skill now days with minions or should I say repetitive clicking habits is that you will have to keep collecting them for 24 hours and that requires a team, because I can't stay up for 24 hours.​
Spawners had none of the issues, Minions do not drop diamonds out so it can go into mob chests and if it did, it would apparently be OP, I am here to tell you it will not, Top islands are already collecting full diamonds from minions powered with mythical fuel for 24 hours and ofc they are a team but is that a skill to have to come and click? No it's just annoying, Players could get rich quick who collect the minions anyways so I would suggest giving players a chance to get the diamonds into Mobchests for as long as they want because it's not even a skill anyways.​
IF you want to even things out then maybe make them less efficient if it gets implemented but it will make things better.​
Hoppers, They need buffing, 250 IS not enough for my custom crop farm and crop shop, It's a dead joke, jartex needs thousands of hoppers being back, yet again this is another limit to players explorations/ skill and creativity because they realise they can't go bigger with their crop farms or shops so they will turn to crappy minions as a way to get rich.​
Spawners are weak for economy now, everyone farms custom crops or uses minions so allowing hoppers to be 1000+ or 2000+ is a true way of best Jartex experience.​
Nerf fragment requirements for spawner prestiging, It's been a problem and now it's a bigger problem, you want to tell me I have to spend 6000, 8500 fragments to prestige 100 iron golems or 100 blazes that loot sells for 100-450? I could farm lollipops lmao, this is a joke, With plunder 5 you get like 4 or 5 silver or gold fragments, so you would have to kill up to 1600 bosses which spawn every 12 minutes to just prestige 100 Spawners, not worth it.​
100 spawners is enough to keep players with Mobsweeps and Mobslayers grind continuously but I suggest 200 is normal.​
Fix the jartex Crop drop bug or make it normal if it's not a glitch, You get full amount if you farm and keep it in your inventory, but if it drops out of your inventory to go to your hopper system, you somehow end up getting a fraction of the drops.​
If the crop drops cannot be fixed then just add custom crop hopper chests, I believe that would fix the problem, Ofc it's less skill than setting up hopper system an chests but now it's screwed anyways because of the broken drops.​
Buff the Custom crop hitboxes for every crop and Increase the drops from diamond zone crops to be more than lolipop because they are obv from diamond zone/​
EDIT: Fix Farmer pet crop drop bonus and Frenzy crop hoe double crop drop bonus, None of these work this season and farming crops became trash.
Other stuff: Coming soon!

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would help Jartex a lot lol.​

Extra Information:
N/AA​

Last edited:

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
+1

Since it is T0m45_ T0m45_ s' suggestion, why not.

Tarek_Hafez

Bro wrote a newspaper for a suggestion đź’€ upvote tho cuz ur a nice guy :D plus ill try reading it :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Updated, added new suggestion into our suggestion!

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, T0m45_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.