Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD [SkyBlock Dream] Lotto machine's Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GokuTheGamer

Minecraft Username:
GokuTheGamer

What is the suggestion about?
Lotto machine

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
SkyBlock Dream

Description:
Ok, i have learned how to make a cool lotto machine. What i mean by "lotto machine".
Its a machine with a chestshop and dropper that contain rewards, when the player buy the item from the chest as a ticket for the price written on the chestshop, the machine will activate dropping a random item (1/9 bcz the dropper contains of 9 slots).
You can place a banknote of 200k in 1 slot and fill the 8 other slots with any common item like wood planks. The rewars then will be this banknote.
Sorry but i have to say something:
"Because of toxic players this would not be able to work perfectly bcz if a player build this machine on his island and start earning money but there is nothing in the dropper--> i mean there is no rewards it will be a kind of scam and there is a lot of toxic players that live scam.
I suggested this machine in SBD, but it can be done in SBF or any place where scaming is not allowed.
Or it can be kept for the JartexNetwork owners and refilled everyday with new rewards, then no one can scam.
How do i know if the rewards are still in the dropper ?
There is a redstone lamp that is turned ON while rewards are still in dropper and OFF when the dropper contains trash items or nothing.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Its a cool invention that can help the new players to become more active with the community of JartexNetwork and will help them to start leveling up their island if they do not have any idea or money to buy blocks.
This machine contains of many rewards that can be very good rewards or normal rewards.
And personally, if i play a lotto and i won, i will be very happy as my "first win of the day" and it may be a lucky day for me.

Extra Information:
Hope you accept this suggestion, i would like to talk with a staff and planning to start building it at SBD maybe after the reset.

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear GokuTheGamer,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • I don't think this would improve SkyBlock in any way, if this will be added I think it will be too easy to gain money by selling the items.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.