Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [SkyBlock Fantasy, Global] Swapping Skyblock Fantasy with another CUSTOM gamemode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaGamer135

Banned
Your In-Game Name:
MegaGamer135
What is your suggestion about?:
Swapping Skyblock Fantasy with another CUSTOM gamemode.
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyBlock Fantasy, Global
Describe your suggestion:
Most of you know skyblock Fantasy, I dont get why they still have it, I mean no one really plays it anymore. Jartex Network already has one successful skyblock server that gets 93% more players than SBF. I suggest you swap SBF with another new, fresh gamemode.
I also never seem to see staff on SBF
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Jartex has some fun but original game mode (But they do an amazing job making them stand out from the rest). SBF just doesn't cut it for me. Maybe you could swap it out for another Custom, ''one of a kind'' game-mode. This could definitely bring in more players who are willing to test this out and maybe draw them into the other gamemodes. This could boos jartex's popularity on the Minecraft server community, maybe boost it up into the top 5. If it does, jartex can make more and more money further expanding creating more and more game-modes.
Is there anything else we should know?:
Personally, I dont know what game-mode to swap it out with (If they do). I would like to see voodoot and Gunfire's amazing minds come up with something no other server would have!

JoeTheHuman

I totally agree with your idea. SBF has become a useless server and needs a change. But, what about its players' ranks?

hello2248

Donator
Donator
Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by suggesting new ideas.

I have reviewed the suggestion(s) provided and have decided to deny the suggestion because the reason people don't play sbf anymore is because of the log overflow which caused the loss of thousands of spawners, and none got refunded. However a reset would bring the old playerbase (including me) back.

I hope you will enjoy playing on Jartex Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.