Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [SkyWars, BedWars, Global] Bugs and more things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyouta_

Your In-Game Name:
Kyouta_
What is your suggestion about?:
Bugs and more things.
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyWars, BedWars, Global
Describe your suggestion:
So in Skywars Solo Normal, team normal,solo insane. Sometimes i don't get any swords and people with sword rush me. I played solo insane like 6 maches and i didin't get any sword. 2.Player alive bug. Its rare but still anoying. Game says there is 1 last player but when you press tab he is dead, but game STILL says he alive and you can't win.3.Anti cheat is BAD any bad clients can just bypass anticheat by just making down settings of killaura.4. Add triple normal, triple insane, team insane, four team , four insane.

Global:
Add /report comand so you just can /report [name]. and staff watch him (anti cheat idea) when someone do /report [name] [killaura] . guy who got reported shows his accurasy of pvp exsample: someone does /report Kyouta_ Killaura (on me) staff will see my accurasy how much i hit players. And add max packets. If someone hacks and send too many packets it spamms staff chat like
Kyouta_ is sending too many packets 720/400

Bedwars:
Fix Irom golems
add invisible potions with foot steps
add glass
when you buy sword,pick. it changes.
Add /rejoin bc i sometimes lagg and i have to turn off my minecraft (if hacker got kicked out of game he CAN'T do /rejoin.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Yes ALOT
Is there anything else we should know?:
yes. sorry my bad english im frol lithuania. and i just got unmuted bc i spammed owner to fix lag on skywars lol (sorry owner) bye.

Last edited:

unfollowers

Donator
Donator
IGN
unfollowers
Hello,
You can report the bug here!
And about the "report" suggestion, the problem is, players will abuse this command and we need proof against a hacker before we can ban them.

D

Deleted member 31346

Hello,
And about the "report" suggestion, the problem is, players will abuse this command and we need proof against a hacker before we can ban them.

I agree with unfollowers unfollowers . It's a no/-1 for me now.

Viclyn_

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
IGN
Viclyn_
Hello,
I fully agree with unfollowers. -1 from me as well.

Kind Regards,
KornCrafterYT

hello2248

Donator
Donator
Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by suggesting new ideas.

I have reviewed the suggestion(s) provided and have decided to deny the suggestion because everything said above, and ideas have already been suggested.

I hope you will enjoy playing on Jartex Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.