Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison So many hackers in prison pvp!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinay121

IGN
Vinayst
Minecraft Username:
Vinayst​

What is your suggestion's title?
So many hackers in prison pvp!!!​

Suggestion Details:
So nowadays in jartex prison pvp area there are many hackers and we can't even peacefully mine in soul cave and also most of the time there will be no staff online to ban them. Also we can't report them cuz we need to play game and in topic of reporting there are almost more that 50 hackers in prison pvp area every day. I have also seen the decrease in prison popularity compared to other servers and maybe hackers could be the reason.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I would suggest jartexnetwork to hire staff which have different timezone this could help prison players get in touch with staff if they see any hackers and one more suggestion is to improve anticheat where hackers could struggle to use there havk client.​

divertente

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
IGN
divertente
So all i have to do is just report hackers and not play anyways thx for suggesting.
that is not at all what I said lmao. It's not like the whole server is cheating, and if you think that then maybe you're the problem. Finding cheaters is weirdly hard, legit haven't found many in the past weeks, so I doubt that reporting one or two means you won't get any time to play 💀

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
that is not at all what I said lmao. It's not like the whole server is cheating, and if you think that then maybe you're the problem. Finding cheaters is weirdly hard, legit haven't found many in the past weeks, so I doubt that reporting one or two means you won't get any time to play 💀
as divertente mentioned, me as a Master Reporter i couldnt find more then 14 in 1 day and i really try harded it at the point of spending more then 12h hunting them.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
V

vinay121

IGN
Vinayst
Just login with me and i will show at any time there will be atleast 1-2 hackers hacking

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
bro i said 1-2 hackers constantly hacking and more than 50 hackers per day
If you present me 5 hackers in 1 day that are breaking any rule by using any hacks then il upvote this

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, vinay121​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Not a valid suggestion.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Swervinng

Status
Not open for further replies.