Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

So many hackusators and hackers at the same time

I think this server should have 3 anti-cheats xD.
And the server is lagging hard. There ain't even many players yet.

Since there aint really not much to talk about:
Here are the things I would like to see in the server:
MORE STAFF MEMBERS
I really like to see more staff members in the server helping out other players in relation to their general needs and stuff in the server.
/report [player] [reason]
I think this should be a really good idea since there are many players in Jartex and not all staff members are online all the time (nice rhyme there) so it would be really nice to see this command in the server.
Contributor role!
I mean what do we get when we contribute such as suggesting or helping the server.
BAN RESETS!
Every once and a while. Let's do a ban reset on both Discord and Server so that we could give players another chance. This doesn't have to be every month. It could be like once a year and it depends on you.

There we go.
Sorry staff members this aint the suggestions page

Last edited:

unfollowers

Donator
Donator
IGN
unfollowers
And the server is lagging hard. There ain't even many players yet.
"We're having issues (for almost 2 days) due a power failure in the data center. Some services aren't working properly. They said everything will be solved within 1 day. Our apologies for the issues you're experiencing" - Voodootje0 (Jartex Discord #news)

MORE STAFF MEMBERS
More staff? Sure, but where are the good applications? Think about that first ;)

BAN RESETS!
Every once and a while. Let's do a ban reset on both Discord and Server so that we could give players another chance. This doesn't have to be every month. It could be like once a year and it depends on you.
No. If you join our Minecraft server or Discord server, you agree with our rules. You break them you will get punished for that. If a players wants an unban, they can apply for it on our forums