Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Some Rules Extra Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
daviddaraban​

What is your suggestion's title?
Some Extra Info for Rules​

Suggestion Details:
Hello to everyone that is reading this suggestion!​
After 4 and half months of reporting people daily with some enormous numbers of chat and gameplay reports i have noticed that a lot of rules need light changes, what i mean by this is changes in what it does or not include the rule. In this suggestion i will present the rules that need to be lightly changed and how they should be.​
1st one ( forums rule ):​
- Grave digging rule: This one includes for all sub forums according to rules how ever its not punishable in off topic, map submission, event submission or suggestion subforums, i would like to suggest here adding a extra info like:​
( this rule doesnt apply to off topic / map submission / event submission / suggestions sub-forum )​
2nd one( discussed in https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/new-rule.319851/ ): this one will include 3 of them since it will be the same thing​
- If the suggestion doesn't get accepted i would suggest developers changing a bit the format of:​
- inapproapriate language/behaviour;​
- general rudeness;​
- racism/discrimination,​
by adding a extra info like: ( this rule applies for renamed items or any other form of bypassing it )​
3rd one:​
Character Spam - Spamming characters that are not that big as "I" or "!" or any others are not punishable ( if its just between 15-20 ) according to some staff how ever there isn't anything written about "small characters" not being enought to punish and it will get a verbal warning only, i would suggest adding as a extra info something about above so players that want to report know if its enought to punish or not.​
For now that is all, maybe i will remember about more and write them here as a adition. Feel free to criticize and down/up vote it.​
Have a nice day!!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will help players understand better rules​

Extra Information:
Omg i wrote this all on phone and i am almost dead, please buy me a new life​

Last edited:

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Minecraft Username:
daviddaraban​

Suggestion Details:
After 4 and half months of reporting people daily with some enormous numbers of chat and gameplay reports i have noticed that a lot of rules need light changes, what i mean by this is changes in what it does or not include the rule. In this suggestion i will present the rules that need to be lightly changed and how they should be.​
- Grave digging rule: This one includes for all sub forums according to rules how ever its not punishable in off topic, map submission, event submission or suggestion subforums, i would like to suggest here adding a extra info like:​
( this rule doesnt apply to off topic / map submission / event submission / suggestions sub-forum )​
2nd one( discussed in https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/new-rule.319851/ ): this one will include 3 of them since it will be the same thing​
- If the suggestion doesn't get accepted i would suggest developers changing a bit the format of:​
- general rudeness;​
by adding a extra info like: ( this rule applies for renamed items or any other form of bypassing it )​
Character Spam - Spamming characters that are not that big as "I" or "!" or any others are not punishable ( if its just between 15-20 ) according to some staff how ever there isn't anything written about "small characters" not being enought to punish and it will get a verbal warning only, i would suggest adding as a extra info something about above so players that want to report know if its enought to punish or not.​
For now that is all, maybe i will remember about more and write them here as a adition. Feel free to criticize and down/up vote it.​
Have a nice day!!​

Extra Information:
Completely agree with the first 2. The third one on the other hand is a bit difficult. I agree that there should be a verbal warning given, but it should be the staff members decision to give a verbal warning or not. Yes this might cause biasness complaints, but im sure the management will review it before changing it. But spamming ! and I should still count as the same, even if they are small characters.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Minecraft Username:
daviddaraban​

Suggestion Details:
- general rudeness;​
Have a nice day!!​

Extra Information:
As for informing users via rules that some sub-forums do not allow grave digging, but if it's a suggestion or something that requires community feedback, it will be allowed, I don't think many will read the rules completely, but instead there is a post message that tells you that it's been 31 days since the last post and if you post here, you can be warned for grave-digging, so I don't think it's necessary (-1). For the third rule, I think it's enough since character spam and flooding are considered the same, and users can use flooding as a reference (-1). For the second, you simply need to understand what the rule violation is. For example, if the item is general rudeness, it will fall into that category; however, if it is severe, it will fall into those categories, so adding it for clarification is fine. neutral.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey daviddaraban,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Some Rules Extra Info” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, daviddaraban​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted. We have plans to modify the rules to explain them a little better, as well as to potentially remove unnecessary rules. This may take some time to fully completed, however it is on our to-do list.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT

Status
Not open for further replies.