Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Spectating Events

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
mmmDoughnutzzz

What is the suggestion about?
Spectating Events

Description:
It would be cool if you could spectate events, especially when the big boys are fighting.

It would be as simple as clicking on a button to spectate it, or typing /event spectate or /sumo spectate

This can make a really enjoyable experience who would rather not play, but instead just watch some of the best players on the server fighting.

I know many people with arise saying that there will be too many people, and so you'll hardly be able to see. The solution is making the spectators invisible, just like in bedwars after you die (something I'm very familiar with šŸ˜‚).
I'm aware that you can spectate a player in an event by doing /spectate player but when they kill their opponent or die, you dont get to watch the rest of it, you only get so see their fight.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Can create a really nice atmosphere of players supporting the event and its participants.

Last edited:

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
+1 I donā€™t see why this ought not to be a thing. It would be simple and convenient for sure.

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Suggestion - Upvote

Hello mmmDoughnutzzz,
After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reason(s);
  • You can only spectate players with /spectate while they are fighting in the event. When the fight ends, you can't spectate the event any further.
  • It would most certainly be useful.