Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Support system in-game to contact staff faster

Fournes

Donator
IGN
Fournes
Minecraft Username:
Fournes​

What is your suggestion's title?
Support system in-game to contact staff faster​

Suggestion Details:
Basically, if someone ever meets a rule breaker, there is no way to contact a staff member since either they do not accept party invites, or they are not friends with the player, or maybe they are playing a different gamemode that does not permit party invites Basically, it's a faster way to get in touch with a staff member.
With the way I am about to demonstrate, both the staff member and the player will have an easier time​
Firstly, the player will write the command /staff
Upon hovering over the staff member's name, the player will see "Click to open a ticket"​
A Message will be sent with a sound effect to the staff member after the player clicks on their name​
There is a Ticket that Fournes wants to open with you ( JOIN ) ( IGNORE )
In the event that the ticket is accepted by the staff member​
Players and staff will enter a custom-made chat that resembles an actual ticket
And the player will basically state his problem as expected, yadayadayada.​
after both of them are done there will be a command for closing the ticket, and the ticket will be disbanded or Maybe saved in a GUI.
To avoid wasting the staff member's time trying to find where the player is located in whatever server the player is in​
There would be an Option among the [ Accept ] and [ Deny ] which is [ Teleport ], it would trigger the /spec command, and the staff member would be teleported to the ticket creators instance in vanish mode whether the player is in Other gamemodes or​
even Minigames in general, it would save so much time for the Staff member.
Also to avoid the staff member recieving dozens of Tickets
a Message will be sent to the player | Sorry %player%, another player has already made a ticket with %player% staff member" |

Another thing i would like to add is that all staff member would have access to a command that would display a gui with all of the ticket requests Players have submitted, this way the requests aren't only mentioned in-game.

If a player ever abused this system, i am pretty sure that the server will add some Rules for this system, like for Trolling and more
And if the player keeps up

View: https://imgur.com/vbXMmVc

Also maybe if possible, creating a GUI for the staff members to view the available tickets, so if i was a Staff member and i decided to choose the option ( IGNORE ) and that will add the ticket to the GUI so other staff members can open the Ticket with the Player

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It could help by letting players contact staff way faster using this in-game system and thus reduce the amount of rulebreakers. Because not everyone in the staff team has minecraft and discord open at all times so if a staff member is playing Jartex, they wont check discord every minute.​

Extra Information:
Thanks for Triggerinq Triggerinq on helping me write this​

Last edited:

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello Fournes Fournes

I have decided to +1 your suggestion, it's a really good system to contact staff while being in-game

Good luck

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Okay on serious note

This works in theory but not in practice.

One of many issues is multiple chats, there is already a huge amount of dedicated chats for each gamemode and managing so many together is a pain in the ass.

Two, troll tickets.

Three, Awareness. There is only a certain amount of people who will be aware of this even if it was added. And these are the same people whose party invites do get accepted by staff members (for the most part)

Four, a staff member could do the funny and keep a ticket open and just doze off on it

Five, if a staff member is on the server (not minigames) they will most likely respond to you regardless, or you can just /msg them.

Six, having a whole conversation is time consuming

Seven, this is basically a /report command but more tedious and complicated

Eight, Jartex staff do not play jartex.

I hope this essay gets me into MIT byebye
I think a lot of your point are easily avoidable, but the /report point is true!
I haven't looked at it that way, but since /report was denied multiple times, this probably won't make it.

I am also really annoyed that you have to be in the same lobby with the person you want to message to use /msg

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Fournes

Fournes

Donator
IGN
Fournes
joe maamamama hahahah +1 good duggestion john cena

Okay on serious note

This works in theory but not in practice.

One of many issues is multiple chats, there is already a huge amount of dedicated chats for each gamemode and managing so many together is a pain in the ass.

Two, troll tickets.

Three, Awareness. There is only a certain amount of people who will be aware of this even if it was added. And these are the same people whose party invites do get accepted by staff members (for the most part)

Four, a staff member could do the funny and keep a ticket open and just doze off on it

Five, if a staff member is on the server (not minigames) they will most likely respond to you regardless, or you can just /msg them.

Six, having a whole conversation is time consuming

Seven, this is basically a /report command but more tedious and complicated

Eight, Jartex staff do not play jartex.

I hope this essay gets me into MIT byebye
The system is supposed to help the staff member and the player have a faster and easier way to contact each other rather than accepting party invites / friends / etc

#1 No way your telling me that all staff members accepts and assist players if they ever approach to them, we all know that most of them either ignore or just focused on the game, and with that so the Player can't make any contact with the staff member, the player can't waste his time go to discord and ask for help, there is not even a full guarantee that a staff member will respond, As well as staff members can't play the same gamemode 24/7 since the staff member mains more than one gamemode like Skyblock, prison etc

#2 If in general players tried to troll with tickets, Roda already mentioned that rules for sure will be implemented for this system, For instance if i just keep requesting tickets to multiple staff members the player can get suspended from using this system or use the default punishments like a mute / warn or a ban, it depends

#3 There are shortcuts for the commands, literally like how party chat works, | /t chat, /ticket chat i don't see anything confusing about this since all staff members and players are used to /party chat, so it can make the staff member comfortable with it, I had already talked with multiple staff members/ex staff members and none of them hated the idea, instead they actually loved the idea

as well as options for the staff member to [ Accept ] [ Deny ] the request, jartex recently added [ Online ] [ Away ] [ Busy ], So if the staff member is busy the ticket request will be cancelled and same for Away, it will only work for the [ Online ] Option

This is a better than the /report system aswell as being built different, at the end of the day it's supposed to make the staff member and the player's Contact with each other in reporting ingame much easier as right now it's really chaos, since most of the players gets ignored in different circumstances

Time consuming is the last thing players and staff members should think about, imagine the amount of time the player spend to get in touch with a staff member, not all players are the same not all of them are friends or are in a close contact with staff members, all built different

I am pretty sure that if they start chatting with each other inside the tichet, it won't take atleast more than 2 minutes, I am still editing every now and then the Suggestion and currently trying to find a way to implement a Button that automatically teleports the player to the staff member, even if the staff member is in a different gamemode

Last edited:

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
#1 No way your telling me that all staff members accepts and assist players if they ever approach to them, we all know that most of them either ignore or just focused on the game, and with that so the Player can't make any contact with the staff member, the player can't waste his time go to discord and ask for help, there is not even a full guarantee that a staff member will respond, As well as staff members can't play the same gamemode 24/7 since the staff member mains more than one gamemode like Skyblock, prison etc
lol your ticket system is basically a party invite but without the features of the party 😹

#3 There are shortcuts for the commands, literally like how party chat works, | /t chat, /ticket chat i don't see anything confusing about this since all staff members and players are used to /party chat, so it can make the staff member comfortable with it, I had already talked with multiple staff members/ex staff members and none of them hated the idea, instead they actually loved the idea
thats opinion based, I already struggle with clan party island global faction etc cant bother adding another one so I added that point, at the same time someone else might like it.
#2 If in general players tried to troll with tickets, Roda already mentioned that rules for sure will be implemented for this system, For instance if i just keep requesting tickets to multiple staff members the player can get suspended from using this system or use the default punishments like a mute / warn or a ban, it depends
"Cheating is bannable so no cheaters on jartex" 😭

as well as options for the staff member to [ Accept ] [ Deny ] the request, jartex recently added [ Online ] [ Away ] [ Busy ], So if the staff member is busy the ticket request will be cancelled and same for Away, it will only work for the [ Online ] Option
so out of the 1 in 100 chance that you get to see a staff online, they have to have the online status to even receive tickets 😭 (y) Moreover they can only do one at once, so out of 2000 players, they can help one. Quite pointless

Instead of this just instruct the staff members to send an invite when they receive one. problem solved.

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
lol your ticket system is basically a party invite but without the features of the party 😹
Minigames is not the only server

thats opinion based, I already struggle with clan party island global faction etc cant bother adding another one so I added that point, at the same time someone else might like it.
if your struggling you then don't create a ticket then. you might have trouble with yhe chats but others just want to contact a staff fast

"Cheating is bannable so no cheaters on jartex" 😭
this feature could be used to reduce cheaters if anyone wants to troll *cough cough who would troll?!¿* then they'll get punished and the staff wont be bothered by a 2 line message in there chat

so out of the 1 in 100 chance that you get to see a staff online, they have to have the online status to even receive tickets 😭 (y) Moreover they can only do one at once, so out of 2000 players, they can help one. Quite pointless
you exaggerated a bit by 1 in a 100
however adding this wouldn't be a major problem to the network. if they see that the festure is useless, nobody uses it, only trolls then most likely it will get removed its not a bad thing to add

Instead of this just instruct the staff members to send an invite when they receive one. problem solved.
good luck with that

personally I couldn't care less if it gets added ngl i dont even play

• Rolling Eyes
Reactions: Yuu

FusionZoid

Donator
Donator
IGN
FusionZoid
+1 yea this would be a really useful thing to have and would save time

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello Fournes,

After reading your Suggestion, I decided to give it a
+1.

So people can stop suggesting /report command and this is better than that suggestion.
Kind Regards,
- ShirakamiKazuo

sherif742

Donator
Donator
IGN
sherif742
+1
it sounds like a pretty good idea tbh because nowadays it's hard getting in touch with staff

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Fournes

Fournes

Donator
IGN
Fournes
Il constantly keep updating the Suggestion every now and then :voodoo: