Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames The Downfall of Minigames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101

Minecraft Username:
usb101​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
The Downfall of Minigames​

Suggestion Details:
For the past 2 year or so, minigames hasn't been much appreciated and throughout all the updates the server had. minigames received little to no updates and it is really unfortunate because minigames were what people spent all there time on back in 2021 and even before, skywars lobbies are empty most of the day, certain bedwars modes die at specific times, the bridge has a running game once in a blue moon and the overall minigame server lags and bugs just decline players from playing it has been drastically killing the competitive and casual aspect of the server. and to counter that, there are a few ways that I really hope to see happen in the near future:

1. Fixing the lobbies that tend to bug out and not allow players to get out of the lobby or use any command unless they relog or do /hub:
I think this bug is really underlooked as of how much damage it causes, for a player that plays often they will just relog or do /hub and try to get a different lobby but for a new player they might get stuck for a while and if it happens often to them then they just won't play as often anymore, and a perfect example of that is when skywars is getting 30 - 50 active players and the lobbies bug out and when you come back nobody is queuing skywars anymore because the lobby takes a few minutes to fill up and they just go and do something else.
(I understand that bugs aren't supposed to be there in the first place so it's easy to say fix this and fix that but I am sure that the developers are capable of fixing such a bug, they have been nothing short of amazing in the past)
I have reported this bug before and it would ideal to put this first suggestion in the bug appeals but I think It's better if its considered a suggestion with the next few suggestions that I have.

2. Reintroduction of map rotations :
this suggestion is pretty straightforward, maps tend to rotate in the queue every month or so would be an amazing feature, even if those maps are older maps and they already exist and they aren't new, they still feel different and the strategies might vary depending on the map adding more thought into playing and giving both old players and new players different maps to enjoy for a change
(this suggestion will mostly help players that aren't completely new and feel a little burnt out of playing the same maps for this long of a while)

3. Special Gamemodes/Updates:
this one is a harder suggestion to deliver because bringing new things into an already established gamemode while making sure there are no consequences can be a little tricky but for starters:
1. adding new kits/special dropped items for skywars
2. introduction of a new bedwars utility item that is balanced
or even some balance changes to some items price:
Water bucket (1 emerald) ----> 10 gold
Player tracker (2 emerald) ----> 1 emerald. etc...
this suggestion has to be taken very carefully as to not create anything that might be unbalanced or broken while still making all bedwars items useful for different things

4. More exclusive cosmetics/titles for clans/individual players:
The clan system is a really competitive section in jartex and it takes a lot of grinding and winning to achieve the top of the clan world, but the rewards don't feel exclusive for the best clan and any other clan that gets
the top 50 clan (5500+) reward, sure you get more clan lootboxes and minigame coins but comparing that to any other gamemode in the server with weekly payouts it doesn't feel very appreciated. now in the same sense I don't mean clans should have a payout at the end of the season. but I think introducing player name colors, exclusive clan AND player titles and possibly a new game currency that every player gets (the amount varies between how many wins they got in the season and there clan position in the season) to use this currency and buy those exclusive things would really be fun and exciting (this currency should be entirely cosmetic and have no effect on the gameplay)

5. Introduction of new maps:
this is the final suggestion that I have and it's pretty difficult because making new and creative maps for minigames while making sure there is nothing to exploit in the map is really hard and takes a lot of time and effort, so even if it's not possible at the moment to create new maps it's fair. new maps will give more enjoyment and excitement.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
the suggestions listed above will help boost the player count, new players that play casually, older players that want new changes and updates, competitive players with new motivation to be exclusive and many more...​

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
+1, Facts, Minigames has to ignored for way to long, i think the last *MAJOR* update was the clan update that was like 3 years ago, and Minigames is dying out fast like rly fast, at one point there used to be 1k-1.5k players on Bedwars ALONE. In conclusion they NEED to update Minigames and try to remove most of the bugs

Speedy_beast

Donator
Donator
IGN
speedy_ beast28
+1, Facts, Minigames has to ignored for way to long, i think the last *MAJOR* update was the clan update that was like 3 years ago, and Minigames is dying out fast like rly fast, at one point there used to be 1k-1.5k players on Bedwars ALONE. In conclusion they NEED to update Minigames and try to remove most of the bugs
In fact I don't think Jartex Dev's wont give a update untill someone buy the server or pay for the update LOL we are begging for like a year and ....

Greemplayz

IGN
Greemplayz
I will vote it a +1
Everything is good in my opinion excepts water buckets being 10 gold

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
brother why does your title sound like you're an commentary channel making a downfall video on something?
+1 anw just weird title thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.