Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

the story of my first time joining

dreammen

Hi i don't care if I win or lose this I am here to give the server the appreciation that it deserves
I started playing on jartex 5 years ago with a very bad laptop when I first joined I was overwhelmed is my first time ever joining a big server like this seeing actual players talk to each other play with each other play fight against each other i was happy that I found this server it was so fun that it made me forget about the problem's I had in real life when i first joined i was a shy person i didn't talk to anyone I was mainly playing bedwars back then until I came across a player that I forgot his name sadly he was my first ever friend he introduced me to the gamemode taught me everything about it we used to play a lot together until one day I didn't see him anymore then I continued on playing it was not the same without him anymore so I switched to skywars that is my Main gamemode rn a love this community i befriended a lot of people because of it and this is my time to thank it the gamemode that I want to play next is thebridge and i can't wait hate it or not you cannot deny that jartex back then was THE BEST CRACKED server ever in its prime and it's still the best server in my opinion this is all I have to say y'all have good day and thanks for last time