Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Lobby The "Sword Dance Gadget" being a distraction for the fights happening in the Hub.

Nihal_Playz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nihal_Playz
Minecraft Username:
Nihal_Playz​

What is your suggestion's title?
The "Sword Dance Gadget" being a distraction for the fights happening in the Hub.​

Suggestion Details:
Basically,What I wanna suggest is that the "Sword Dance Gadget" the gadget which pushes you a few blocks away can also push you away while you pvp in the main Hub.My suggestion is that the gadget should not push the players who are fighting/using the pvp kit.As this can interrupt ongoing fights.Thank you for reading!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This can make the gameplay even better.​

Extra Information:
-​

ned_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Nihal_Playz​

The "Sword Dance Gadget" being a distraction for the fights happening in the Hub.​

Suggestion Details:
Basically,What I wanna suggest is that the "Sword Dance Gadget" the gadget which pushes you a few blocks away can also push you away while you pvp in the main Hub.My suggestion is that the gadget should not push the players who are fighting/using the pvp kit.As this can interrupt ongoing fights.Thank you for reading!​

Extra Information:
-​
i don't know.. also you know whats more annoying on the lobby?
lag.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Noone gives a shit about lobby pvp

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Nihal_Playz​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
-​
Many players do not have that gadget, if they have also they won't use it so much, the chances are really low of a player using it on a player who is fighting in main hub.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Downvote (-1)

Hey Nihal_Playz,

I decided to give your Suggestion “The "Sword Dance Gadget" being a distraction for the fights happening in the Hub.” a
Downvote (-1) due to the following Reason(s).

• Stated by Yeetboi2840 Yeetboi2840

Goodluck!