Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

There is no HELP!!!! At all from Staff members

Pappous_panos

There so many times during the day/night that i am asking help from Staff member cause of a hacker or something else.There is not 1 time the have helped me with that because when you go to the warzone and a guy with iron kill you in a god set while hitting you from 10 blocks is not something possible.Like 5 minutes ago i needed to spam to PGUnation would see my msg and what i get?A MUTE!!!! Hacker play free while we are trying to play legit.Being a staff means to help people not because you need to grind or build not care at all.
I just set an exaple this has happended many times and for real i dont feel like playing to the server at all after that.
-pappous_panos

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
There so many times during the day/night that i am asking help from Staff member cause of a hacker or something else.There is not 1 time the have helped me with that because when you go to the warzone and a guy with iron kill you in a god set while hitting you from 10 blocks is not something possible.Like 5 minutes ago i needed to spam to PGUnation would see my msg and what i get?A MUTE!!!! Hacker play free while we are trying to play legit.Being a staff means to help people not because you need to grind or build not care at all.
I just set an exaple this has happended many times and for real i dont feel like playing to the server at all after that.
-pappous_panos
In game items are not refundable,
the staff maybe busy, you should not spam them, they maybe under stress and also no one is perfect!

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
If u don't spam us we help if u spam me ill punish u. Patience is the key we can't answer in 2 seconds

XanerAce

Contact the staff on discord or report them. i believe the staff team is trying their best.