Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

TOURNAMENTS

Achrqm

IGN
Achrqm
I really like the idea of a server hosting tournaments for people to fight in and, win something rewarding to the best player.

IDEAS :
.1. Don't let randoms join. By randoms I'm referring to people that are not as experienced in the game.
.2. As I said previously, you should make a tournament server that when 100 people join it closes, and out of those 100 people they fight and only 4 teams advance to the actual reward winning tournament.

PRIZES :
.1. Prizes can vary from a small amount of JARTEX NETWORK Gold Currency all the way to special keys or tags/chat colors.

RULES :
.1. The tournament that contains a 100 people ( ofc its split into different games ) , there will be no camping allowed because we don't to make games incredibly long and boring.

.2. The actual tournament will be done like a RANKED BEDWARS game, and the items that we are allowed to use and not use will be chosen by the STAFF every tournament.

SINCERLY UR LOCAL DUCK ACHRQM. .We can ofc add SKYWARS tournaments too for the game mode to be more active.

Attachments

• duck cigar.jpg
    duck cigar.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 0

ned_

Donator
Donator
its already been added but well its evebts morethan tourns

alyan

Donator
Donator
Yes, tournaments would be better that u can win in special tags, chat colors, or kill/win effects etc...
I agree with cosmetics but tag and custom colors will ruin it

smcked

IGN
smcked
just do something along the lines of what hypixel do in their tournaments??