Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Unban Appeal | Flyboost by Djim

RainingTacox

Hello, i have been banned using flyboost, i didnt know it was in rules and this was my first time really playing jartex. Ive checked jartex faction rules but it wasnt written that flyboost is not allowed. Although i did used flyboost and im looking to have another chance i will never use flyboost again i promise. If i only i checked forum rules i wojldve seen the flyboost mod not allowed but i checked the rules on faction discord which is not written there. Im really sorry for what i did and im hoping to get unbanned. Thank you so much, ive never broke any rules to all servers ive played so please give me a second chance

Ign: Manekii_

OfficialArny6

Donator
Donator
IGN
Arnolddddd
Hello, i have been banned using flyboost, i didnt know it was in rules and this was my first time really playing jartex. Ive checked jartex faction rules but it wasnt written that flyboost is not allowed. Although i did used flyboost and im looking to have another chance i will never use flyboost again i promise. If i only i checked forum rules i wojldve seen the flyboost mod not allowed but i checked the rules on faction discord which is not written there. Im really sorry for what i did and im hoping to get unbanned. Thank you so much, ive never broke any rules to all servers ive played so please give me a second chance

Ign: Manekii_
Thank you, I hope you successfully get unbanned!