Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmad_gamer

Hello sir

i am Steave_Hacker please unban me i was xray u can clear my invortry and my stuff and my heart and i was play this sever and i no play other server
please unban me bro i was no xray again

very thank fully to you

Attachments

• Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    309.7 KB · Views: 29

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Hello sir

i am Steave_Hacker please unban me i was xray u can clear my invortry and my stuff and my heart and i was play this sever and i no play other server
please unban me bro i was no xray again

very thank fully to you
Hey ahmad_gamer!

I see that you were using a not allowed modification in the JartexNetwork server, more specifically in LifeSteal gamemode. This sub forum is not the right place to submit a unban appeal, in order to submit one you must go to https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/unbanappeal/. Make sure to provide as much detail as possible and most importantly, be honest. You may also provide other informations and respect some requirements as proper grammar (something that I don't see in this thread) but they are all stated there inside the Unban Appeal. After submitting it please wait patiently for a answer from any Staff Member from Team Appeals. Also next time make sure to check https://jartexnetwork.com/modifications/ in order to know what modifications are/aren't allowed.

Have a nice day and hope this helps you!

Guremori

You shouldn't ask for an unban unless it was a false-ban.
What you should have done is write a well structured and grammatically correct apology and ask for a reduction of your punishment *cough* well deserved ban *cough*, otherwise it looks like you don't really care or more accurately didn't learn anything from your punishment.

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Hello ahmad_gamer,
Your issue has been solved by the community, hence this thread will be locked. đź”’
If you have further questions you can ask the query in Community Assistance or reach out in #assistance_chat on JartexNetwork Discord Server.

For your reference, here is the link to our server rules âžź JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.