Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Up the level cap

vThmnn

Donator
Donator
IGN
vThmn

Minecraft Username:
vThmn​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Mini Games​

What is your suggestion's title?
Up the level cap​

Suggestion Details:
Make the level cap higher then 100​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The levels should not be capped at 100 it should just keep going and going the leaderboard doesnt make sense since the person with the longest name just sides on top even tho he didnt get lvl100 first​

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
vThmn​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Mini Games​

What is your suggestion's title?
Up the level cap​

Suggestion Details:
Make the level cap higher then 100​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The levels should not be capped at 100 it should just keep going and going the leaderboard doesnt make sense since the person with the longest name just sides on top even tho he didnt get lvl100 first​
Yo vThmnn vThmnn , After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):

WiprifterYt

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Social Media
IGN
WiprifterYt
Hey vThmn,
After reviewing your suggestion I've decided to downvote it (-1).
This decision has been made for the following reasons:

Although when a player reaches LVL 100 in Minigames, the game might not be as fun to grind, I still believe that having LVL's past 100, would really not look right.
As stated above, such suggestions have already been submitted by other people and they are still pending.

Thanks for your interest in improving the Jartex Community!

bigfot

Suspended
Donator
IGN
bigfoot_69
+1

There's no good reason why levels at jartex have to be capped at 100, things get boring and there's no incentive to play the game after that, I highly suggest implementing a prestige system like hypixel with special display color combinations for the level, that'll be more than enough incentive to grind minigames more.

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Hey vThmn,
After reviewing your suggestion I've decided to downvote it (-1).
This decision has been made for the following reasons:

Thanks for your interest in improving the Jartex Community!
Not really, once you get to level 100, you will realize that you have literally nothing else to do other than just doing everything again. Having levels more than 100 is a must, and I believe that they are going to add it soon, as almost all the sweats/good players have either reached level 100, or are going to reach it soon. If they don't add it, then it's gonna result in a massive drop in the player count, as those players will get bored and will have nothing else to do (I have been level 100 for a year, so I know what I am talking about).

WiprifterYt

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Social Media
IGN
WiprifterYt
Not really, once you get to level 100, you will realize that you have literally nothing else to do other than just doing everything again. Having levels more than 100 is a must, and I believe that they are going to add it soon, as almost all the sweats/good players have either reached level 100, or are going to reach it soon. If they don't add it, then it's gonna result in a massive drop in the player count, as those players will get bored and will have nothing else to do (I have been level 100 for a year, so I know what I am talking about).
Yeah, I know people who have hit LVL100 and the game has really got boring for them - I guess this is the case for you as well. I do get your argument, though I doubt that new LVL's are going to be added any time soon :/.

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
though I doubt that new LVL's are going to be added any time soon :/.
Even I believe so, but I mean that as we all know, minigames (especially bed wars) have the most players in jartex, and if they stop caring about players who play there, theyeah,ah we all know what can happen. And since almost everyone is at least level 85+ these days, means that they are going to reach level 100 anytime soon, and once they reach it, they will find everything boring all of a sudden, and then they are ofc going to stop playing as they will have nothing else to do. They should add infinite levels (in my opinion), or make it at least to 500 or some.