Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Vaults: small quality of life improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilerOrpheus65

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilerOrpheus65
Minecraft Username:
EvilerOrpheus65​

What is your suggestion's title?
Vaults: small quality of life improvement​

Suggestion Details:
I had this idea for a while: what if we could rename our pvs/vaults into something else?
Here is an example:
Let's say that I have a private vault full of farming equipment and drops, but i ALWAYS forget which vault it is because of having to remember the number of the vault, and to counter this I say we get the ability to change the name of vaults from let's say "/private vault 1" to "/private vault farm"
The command for the this should be something like: /renamevault (current vaultname) (new vaultname)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This could easily solve the problem of having to rely on chests with signs and never being able to forget which vault you put your stuff in​

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
EvilerOrpheus65​

Suggestion Details:
I had this idea for a while: what if we could rename our pvs/vaults into something else?​
Here is an example:​
Let's say that I have a private vault full of farming equipment and drops, but i ALWAYS forget which vault it is because of having to remember the number of the vault, and to counter this I say we get the ability to change the name of vaults from let's say "/private vault 1" to "/private vault farm"​
The command for the this should be something like: /renamevault (current vaultname) (new vaultname)​

This could easily solve the problem of having to rely on chests with signs and never being able to forget which vault you put your stuff in​
Wrong Tag, shouldn't be Global, otherwise +1

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Hopefully this doesn't get hit for a "wrong tag" denial anyways, this would be very helpful.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
EvilerOrpheus65​

Suggestion Details:
I had this idea for a while: what if we could rename our pvs/vaults into something else?​
Here is an example:​
Let's say that I have a private vault full of farming equipment and drops, but i ALWAYS forget which vault it is because of having to remember the number of the vault, and to counter this I say we get the ability to change the name of vaults from let's say "/private vault 1" to "/private vault farm"​

+1 from me, i would over use this lmao

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
to my knowledge there are some gamemodes who dont have that and you cant add more than 1 tag in a title so i just used global
Since now's as good a time as any, you can choose more than one tag by: Holding Ctrl and clicking each section/tag you want for your post. As long as you're holding Ctrl when you click, previous tag selections will remain highlighted, so you can let go of Ctrl to scroll through the list and hold it again when selecting a new tag.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey EvilerOrpheus65,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Vaults: small quality of life improvement” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, EvilerOrpheus65​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.