Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Villager breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coke4ever

I've been trying to get my villagers to breed for a while now. I've done as many things as I could think of. I've placed beds, given them stacks of carrots, and traded. I have no idea what's wrong. I've tried leaving them alone even. Nothings working.

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - RESPONSE
Greetings, Coke4ever.​
I contacted some staff members, and they suggested going as far as 100 blocks away from the village breeder farm and creating a thread in the community assistance subforum if the problem persisted.​
To ensure a pleasant and safe environment for all players, we kindly remind you to review our server rules regularly. You can find the link to our server rules here: JN RULES. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​
Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, Coke4ever.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​

Status
Not open for further replies.