Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Forums Vote duping

OfficialArny6

Donator
Donator
IGN
Arnolddddd

Minecraft Username:
Arnolddddd​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Voting - forums​

What is your suggestion's title?
Vote duping​

Suggestion Details:
Right now, we have so crazy problems.
Zendrios is getting too much votes and it is not even possible. The only way is duping.

However, I think staff and owners are not bothered to care about this, and they still give duper’s their rewards, so duper’s are not afraid of duping…

Check out this thread https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/i-dont-believe-it-even-with-vote-duping-wtf.372395/ for further information. This proves he is duping.

We don’t like duper’s and it is absolutely crazy unfair, so I suggest we give the following stuff if they dupe:

Offence 1 - Warning ⚠️
Offence 2 - 3 days forums ban, 1 day IP ban.
Offence 3 - 14 days forums ban, 3 days IP ban.
Offence 4 and above - permanent forums ban, 14 days IP ban.

This will stop people duping votes effectively​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
As stated above​

Extra Information:
N/A​

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Hello there. All of the votes get double checked and verified at the end of the month, therefore any player who obtained any amount of votes through an exploit gets disqualified and not counted within the rewards.
The above was a public announcement by our Manager Rodagave115 - the server is aware of the vote duping, and those found duping won't receive their rewards. If they still want to spam the votetop leaderboards, they're welcome to improve Jartex's algorithm. (Note: I am not aware of if vote spamming is against the voting website's Terms of Service - if it is, Jartex could be blacklisted or something.)

That said, it's a really good thing the community (yourself included :d) is keeping track of things, as it probably makes punishments easier to handle.

We as a player community, to my knowledge, do not know what punishments are being made. The closest rule is Vote Top Alting (see below), which technically doesn't apply:

Vote Top Alting said:
While making use of alternate accounts to vote for the server is allowed, no alt accounts will be given the Vote Top rewards.
This means that if your main account and alt account are both on the Vote Top leaderboard, only your main account will be rewarded respectively.
  1. Alt Account's Disqualification

Your suggestion could be tweaked to "making the punishment(s) for vote duping clear" in the Rules subforum or elsewhere. Actual punishments are, I think, handled privately to avoid a public spectacle.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Suggestion - Downvote
Hello OfficialArny6, I have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to downvote for the following reasons:​
  • Forum ban will not stop them from duping.
Have fun playing JartexNetwork!​
kind regards
~ Thekillerwolf55