Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Website] Public Community Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
Your In-Game Name:
Rekronoa
What is your suggestion about?:
Public Community Guidelines
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Website
Describe your suggestion:
My suggestion is that on forums, under Rules, we should have a public community guideline. If you are unaware with what this is, It's a document showing the rules of the server, then showing punishments for each rule broken. I used to make these for steam servers a while back and I think it's a great way to help staff, and let the players know what they're getting into. It's basically a list of common offences, and their punishments. Such as..

Advertising. Desc: Advertising another server Example: play.whatever.com Punishment: Permanent Ban

Something like that, but obviously more detailed.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
I think this could improve JartexNetwork by one, letting future wrong-doers know what they're getting into, along with helping players report those who break those rules so they know what exactly to screenshot and report on forums. This would also help staff know the exact punishment for the offence, unless they already have guidelines.
Is there anything else we should know?:

DrDoctor_

Addicted Member
I also thought the same thing, but then i went in-game and did /rules and it took me to the proper page

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Rekronoa

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
(Suggestion - DENIED)

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):
  • This was before I was a staff member
  • I don't like my suggestion :)

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at Reks#6818

Have A Good Day,
~ Reks

Status
Not open for further replies.