Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What is the Best trap

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
if you have to choose between blindness trap or mining fatigue in a match which one would u go for and why ?

and do you think jartex should add more traps in bedwars.?....... drop down some of your suggestions

the popular trap idea i heard around in bedwars community is Infestation

what this trap basically do is when u break the bed defense some bugs just spawn inn and attack the opponent here the number of bed bug depends on which gamemode you are playing on

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Mining fatigue trap is the best when you don't have a bed defense
Sometimes players are able to break the bed before they get the trap because the island is too small soo, I would still recommend to put at least one layer of wool to prevent this

DavidPlayszsz

I think I would pick blindness because maning fatigue doesn't last that long and it is easier to win a 1v1 if the other person can't see

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
if you have to choose between blindness trap or mining fatigue in a match which one would u go for and why ?

and do you think jartex should add more traps in bedwars.?....... drop down some of your suggestions

what this trap basically do is when u break the bed defense some bugs just spawn inn and attack the opponent here the number of bed bug depends on which gamemode you are playing on
Definitely the blindness because u get 2 effects instead of 1 slowness and blindness snd its 1 dia Miner fatigue is also good but when player triger it ot doesn't show a msg as to the other one shows

Cyclone3

mining fatigue is the best trap it gives the player time to respawn before the bed is destroyed

acquiel

IGN
Vanitas_O
Mining fatigue man it get you some time against sweaty player all all

toxicosis

Donator
Donator

Mining Fatigue if you have enough Diamonds laying around, otherwise just Blindness, as I personally only need Traps to let me know when my Bed is being broken.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
No, the number of traps we have now is fine and my favorite one is blindness because it is very cheap and alerts you when someone is sneaking in your base. Mining fatigue isn't necessary is your bed def is good enough

ItsM1st

Donator
Donator
IGN
ItsM1st
Honestly depends.

If you are a little bit far away or you are going to leave base for short amount of time, go for mining fatigue. If theyre following you to base, I buy blindness trap.

But, personally, I dont really buy traps. Once you get the hang of bedwars and very rarely die, you dont really come back to base.

BwPrince_

IGN
BwPrince_
Mining Fatigue is best trap cuz enemies are can't break ur bed

AstouraMounir

IGN
AstouraMounir
Mining Fatigue is best trap cuz enemies are can't break ur bed
Well it's just give you some time to go to the enemy and kill him
Or just to make him break the bed a little late after your respawning ( After he killed you or fell you into the void)