Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What is the best way to get a high winstreak in Bedwars

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
I was just wondering how people get a high winstreak in bedwars. I am currently working on mine and I'm just wondering if there is a more efficient way of getting it higher and keeping it.

KT_798

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KT_798
Just play with a fixed team, don't play with randoms. That's literally all I did. When I used to play at least šŸ˜­

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I was just wondering how people get a high winstreak in bedwars. I am currently working on mine and I'm just wondering if there is a more efficient way of getting it higher and keeping it.
Play with your clan mates or friends whom you think are good and can always have your back avoid playing with randoms ....that's the only rule to make a long ws in quads ......in solos I would say always play some build uhc and sumo (just my opinnion) b4 queuing as a warm-up

CrqCked_GR

me too . unfortunately myy highest bw winstreak is 3 or 4 wins

DavidPlayszsz

Defend you're bed with wood so that the enemy has to buy an axe first, you could also go into practice to practice your pvp skills

DavidPlayszsz

If you play bedwars duo's or squads you should play with friends (if you can) and be on a discord call. That way you can plan attacks and warn each other if enemies are coming.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
EMF123

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
Defend you're bed with wood so that the enemy has to buy an axe first, you could also go into practice to practice your pvp skills
I'm not lacking pvp skills I think I'm lacking game sense (I'm #9 global elo on practice)

FrontTrx

IGN
FrontTrx
Just get carried by me. Try to play with top level players to see what they do differently from you. Also before attacking someone just think of the best way to take the least damage but also eliminating them. If you do that you should easily get on winstreak lb.

DavidPlayszsz

I'm not lacking pvp skills I think I'm lacking game sense (I'm #9 global elo on practice)
Really??? damn, what's your name? You should just play a lot, I played (and still play) a lot with a friend who taught me just about everything I can do now and I've gotten a lot better than when I first started.

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
Playing with teams and playing safe is the best way