Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

whats a good way to get messages on forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alyan

Donator
Donator
Listen, its not about messages all the time, no team will give you staff if you dig into old forums messages or reply to every single post, its about dedication and you actually want to help the community and just want to tell you that there are more requirements too other than forum messages

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
RainsterXD

RainsterXD

IGN
RainsterXD
that is a valid suggestion, thanks for taking the time to reply, im a dedicated player on jartex and have proven the same by playing for an extended amount of time and even purchasing rank. I just felt this is the next step in my journey on the server.
if you would be free right now, could we play a little? would love to gain some insights from an experienced player such as yourself

S_Tap_

IGN
S_tap
that is a valid suggestion, thanks for taking the time to reply, im a dedicated player on jartex and have proven the same by playing for an extended amount of time and even purchasing rank. I just felt this is the next step in my journey on the server.
if you would be free right now, could we play a little? would love to gain some insights from an experienced player such as yourself
Eyo?
You bough the rank or got gifted?

tvojakevs

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
tvojakevs
If you want messages just type them, pretty easy.

0hed

Donator
Donator
IGN
0hed
Engage into conversations/topics that you find interesting on the forums. Also, as alyan suggested, help people out as much as you can.

Wqshed_

Donator
Donator
IGN
RaPPidZ3
LIsten,U can look and read what people are saying understand it and post it or else If someone is hacking/ being toxic report them it also counts as messag

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
THREAD - LOCKED
This thread has been locked to prevent further grave digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.