Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Which is the best kit in your opinion

Hello,I am playing TB for a long time and I really wonder which kit is the best. These days I am terrible at pvp so I mostly try to use swapper cus it doesn't need much skill. What do you think is the best kit?

sarthak_457

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
sarthak _457
Hello,I am playing TB for a long time and I really wonder which kit is the best. These days I am terrible at pvp so I mostly try to use swapper cus it doesn't need much skill. What do you think is the best kit?
Hello mostannoyingthin bro nice to meet you here me too playing the bridge for long times since 2019 i unlocked all the kits in the tb so my i recommended you to use these kits hero kit,swapper,sprinter,tank,Pyro and pm known as poison man
Thank you đź’–
Your friend : sarthak_457

davis45

Spirnter, Sprinter gives perm 50%speed boost which is very op in pot rushing ,getting combos on players etc.

JustTimm

Hello mostannoyingthin bro nice to meet you here me too playing the bridge for long times since 2019 i unlocked all the kits in the tb so my i recommended you to use these kits hero kit,swapper,sprinter,tank,Pyro and pm known as poison man
Thank you đź’–
Your friend : sarthak_457
You've unlocked all kits? They cost a lot of coins.. Have you any tips for the best way to earn coins?

sarthak_457

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
sarthak _457
You've unlocked all kits? They cost a lot of coins.. Have you any tips for the best way to earn coins?
ahh yes i unlocked all the kits in the tb yes they are empansive you can earn faster money by using coins boosters or compleiting missions and contracts etc..

JustTimm

ahh yes i unlocked all the kits in the tb yes they are empansive you can earn faster money by using coins boosters or compleiting missions and contracts etc..
Thnx. I now have ~14.000 coins so i still need a lot..

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Just use tank kit with a good sword (stone, iron etc.). Dot.

Arshwins

bro you literally on lb #1 tf you sayin