Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why people playing with hax

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Damn, I am sorry for you mate but you can always report them

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Hachem_MH Hachem_MH , I know It's annoying to deal with hackers but a great way to remove a hacker from a game could be either reporting Or inviting a staff. So if you are confused let me tell you something. Jartex Has a command /staff and it will list all the available staff members. for example, I did /staff and MiltonNJ05 were In practice but I am In bedwars. Look for a staff member who is available at minigames If that's the game mode you encountered a hacker. you can use /p invite (Ign) of a staff member or friend them and ask them to spectate you if they feel free to leave the game mode they were into spec you in minigames. Always respect their Status, If they are Online (green dot near their name) that means they are happy to help you but if they have a Yellow dot (away) they might not be available to help you at the time you wanted their help but if they have a Red dot they are busy and won't help you or they are already helping someone. I hope this somewhat helped you and this is more efficient rather than reporting. If you do choose to report then here you go:- https://jartexnetwork.com/reports/