Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Virtual iron currency

MinusDareDuanAlt

I had saved up 1500 iron currency after voting to buy a rank
But the next thing I found out is that all my iron had vanished and my votes were rested

KHILVANSH6789

Trial
Staff member
Trial
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KHILVANSH6789
To clarify things.
Yes jartex iron expires
It takes 14 days after claiming the iron for the expiration.
You can claim all the iron at month's end for more time to decide on what you would like to buy
And no you can not transfer jartex iron or gold (not yet at least)
You can not store iron like you can do with gold but you can buy rank upgrades slowly to get a better rank!

For any more questions tag this message or dm me in my discord :D
khilvansh6789

shadow_foot

im pretty sure if you claim the iron last day of the month and continue onto the next month you could get atlesat 2k iron

KHILVANSH6789

Trial
Staff member
Trial
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KHILVANSH6789
im pretty sure if you claim the iron last day of the month and continue onto the next month you could get atlesat 2k iron
Yes, you can get up to 2000 iron at max doing that. There used to be a way to get 3500 iron but unfortunately the 2nd vote link doesn't work so you can not get the full month's vote Reward.

Jigsaw_Jigsaw

Donator
Donator
What if I wanna save up for Paladi rank
How can j save up 15k iron
To buy if my iron will dissappear In 7 days
Iron is meant to be a free-to-play but hard to obtain alternative to gold currency, its not meant for purchasing such ranks. If you really want to buy paladin rank with iron as far as ik it wont be possible for survival, since the 2 main ways of obtaining iron are voting and winning the bi-weekly/Final gang/clan/team top of a gamemode. With the latter option giving up to 600eu worth of iron (I believe that's 60k iron) which can only be spent in the respective gamemode in which it was won, but since survival does not have such a competition I don't believe it is possible for you to accumulate that much iron within the 7day expiry period of most iron.