Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

1 year old suggestions

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
They leave it there because they think they are good ideas and can't add them now, so they accept suggestions that they can work on and get them done as soon as possible.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Especially the top one, providing more payment methods would increase the servers income which is all they really care about. Don't know why they didn't accept it the first day it was posted.
Obviously takes time to make that change. Owners manage all money related things, so they are the only ones who can make the change. And they are very busy with a lot of things obviously so 🤷‍♂️

WallyM

Donator
Donator
Hopefully soon but, as what nuggets stated above is correct.

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
Obviously takes time to make that change. Owners manage all money related things, so they are the only ones who can make the change. And they are very busy with a lot of things obviously so 🤷‍♂️
It doesn’t take a year to do it😂

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
in my opinion they should clean them, it's been more than 1 year

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
It doesn’t take a year to do it😂
Like I said, the owners are very busy with making sure players enjoy the new addition. I never said it takes 1 year, but the payment methods aren't their priority

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
yea 1 yrs old suggestions still not accepted thats just lazy there are so many good suggestions that have been ignored staff only reply to bad suggestions and ignore good suggestions they should accept them and say how long it will take to add them and not just ignore them thats bad staff in staff rules it says do not ignore members and u shouldnt ignore suggestions

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
Like I said, the owners are very busy with making sure players enjoy the new addition. I never said it takes 1 year, but the payment methods aren't their priority
okay but in one year you'll have the time to accept a few suggestion