Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

10 Trillion received?

DavidPlayszsz

Is it possible to get 10 trillion when just starting Prison? Because in the discord server people say it's normal but I can do /rankup (a lot) without even mining.

Schermafbeelding 2022-06-27 021330.png
Schermafbeelding 2022-06-27 021441.png

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Yes, it is possible. You can win money from crates, mining events, etc. There are many ways to make money on Prison.

Solution

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
10 Trillion is easy if it's already mid or late ssn, and if you want to know how much is a good balance, you could say you need 81Trillion+ to rankup from A-Z and with 10T you can buy a Criminal Kit Voucher (I guess).

_ItzGod_

you can get 10t but in the early game it's a little bit rare like 2.0 percent(correct me if I am wrong) in late games you can get higher amounts of mining and if you prestige you can get even higher amounts of mining rewards in my opinion you should use that to buy kits or rare picks if your pick isnt that good and grind to coins (i dont remember the name) buy a expo kit have a nice day:):jartex:

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
you can get 10t but in the early game it's a little bit rare like 2.0 percent(correct me if I am wrong) in late games you can get higher amounts of mining and if you prestige you can get even higher amounts of mining rewards in my opinion you should use that to buy kits or rare picks if your pick isnt that good and grind to coins (i dont remember the name) buy a expo kit have a nice day:):jartex:
Where did you get that 2% lol, but as said right here you can get higher multipliers per sell if you /prestige.
Ranks can be advantageous in early season because for example if you have gf rank, you can get like 7-8b per sell in gf mine with 3x lvl 1 backpacks. but if you don't have a rank you can get that sell in a Private Mine by doing /pm list and mining there(tbh no one really make their private mines public at the first day).

FatalThrust

As the person who gave you the 10t mentioned above, it was meant to flex and be a donation at the same time :)