Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Other A badge for if your suggestion gets accepted!

Fox3015

Donator
Donator
IGN
Fox3015
Minecraft Username:
Fox3015​

What is your suggestion's title?
A badge for if your suggestion gets accepted!​

Suggestion Details:
I think there should be a badge if your suggestion were to get accepted could be called "Suggestor" or something which can be decided on by the staff or others there can be multiple badges for it like:​
1 suggestion accepted, the badge can be named Suggestor I
5 suggestions accepted, the badge can be named Suggestor II
10 suggestions accepted, the badge can be named Suggestor III
After looking at the comments and replies on this I decided to edit this suggestion.
The names of the badge can be decided on by Sr.Mods or Staff I just put the Suggestor there for an example.
How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
People will suggest more and their quality of suggestion might improve as well in hopes of getting their suggestion accepted for the badge!​

Extra Information:
I picked the prefix "Other" since this suggestion could apply both to Forums and In game so yeah.​

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Fox3015

Fox3015

Donator
Donator
IGN
Fox3015
Suggestion - Neutral

Hey Fox3015!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to be neutral with my vote for the following reasons:
- Seems like a great idea but the suggestion on its own lacks details, i would suggest making the badge like bug finder one, ex:
Sugestor 1 - Submit 5 suggestions
Sugestor 2 - Submit 15 suggestions
Sugestor 3 - Submit 30 suggestions
- i dont think that in game rewards would be a great idea altho it would boost the ammount of suggestions posted to be honest.

Have a nice day!
That would just make people spam suggestions instead of trying to improve on their suggestion quality because you can suggest nonsense and get those badges my suggestion was on how they can get a badge if their suggestion is accepted. I edited it again so if you want do take a look and reedit if you liked it <3<3

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Fox3015

Fox3015

Donator
Donator
IGN
Fox3015
Hello Fox3015,
thank you for creating a suggestion for the JartexNetwork!

After careful consideration I have decided to Downvote this suggestion for the following reasons:
- Doesn't fit in with other ingame ranks
- Requirement for Forums Badge to small
- This suggestion does not involve in game ranks
- I edited the post the requirements are now different if you want review the new edited suggestion and I hope I could change your decision!

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
That would just make people spam suggestions instead of trying to improve on their suggestion quality because you can suggest nonsense and get those badges my suggestion was on how they can get a badge if their suggestion is accepted. I edited it again so if you want do take a look and reedit if you liked it <3<3
Well same as the bug finder badge, it says "have x submited" but when u meet the requirements to get it you wont till they dont get a reply. Its bugged or its meant to be like that but they wrote "submited" instead of "reviewed". So for a person to get his badge he will need to get his suggestions accepted/denied.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Fox3015

Fox3015

Donator
Donator
IGN
Fox3015
Well same as the bug finder badge, it says "have x submited" but when u meet the requirements to get it you wont till they dont get a reply. Its bugged or its meant to be like that but they wrote "submited" instead of "reviewed". So for a person to get his badge he will need to get his suggestions accepted/denied.
I see that does make sense but my suggestion is purely based on it being accepted

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
It can have multiple stages such as:
1 suggestion accepted, the badge can be named Beginner Suggestor
5 suggestions accepted, the badge can be named Intermediate Suggestor
10 suggestions accepted, the badge can be named Master Suggestor but all of this can be decided on by Sr.Mods or the staff team.
After read the state and requirements:
the first suggestor known as Beginner Suggestor shall increase the require 1 -> 2
Intermediate Suggestor and Master Suggestor nothing to change since the requirements really standard due hard suggestion and creative mind.
• and the last one knows as
Master Suggestor I suggest change and my own idea that doesn't need Sr.mod or Staff, but I suggest one more know as Expert Suggestor and total requirements is 14 or 15 between those two, and I won't suggest to increase to 20 because no one would do such as suggesting and really useless, but as a return this really require Sr.mod and Staff so if you ask what the requirements does for? since require Sr.mod and Staff, and they can decided, this would be the case as limit number of Accepting to earn Expert Suggestor badge.
BUT the downside is I don't have an idea of each badge design.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Fox3015

Fox3015

Donator
Donator
IGN
Fox3015
After read the state and requirements:
the first suggestor known as Beginner Suggestor shall increase the require 1 -> 2
Intermediate Suggestor and Master Suggestor nothing to change since the requirements really standard due hard suggestion and creative mind.
• and the last one knows as
Master Suggestor I suggest change and my own idea that doesn't need Sr.mod or Staff, but I suggest one more know as Expert Suggestor and total requirements is 14 or 15 between those two, and I won't suggest to increase to 20 because no one would do such as suggesting and really useless, but as a return this really require Sr.mod and Staff so if you ask what the requirements does for? since require Sr.mod and Staff, and they can decided, this would be the case as limit number of Accepting to earn Expert Suggestor badge.
BUT the downside is I don't have an idea of each badge design.
I meant the name of the badges and requirements can be decided on by Sr.Mod or Staff. as for the Expert Suggestor I don't want too many of the badges most badges in forums only have 3 tiers like Bug Finder only has Bug Finder I, II and III

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
most badges in forums only have 3 tiers like Bug Finder only has Bug Finder I, II and III
Oh yeah, make sense than, maybe those two will change Master Suggestor <-> Expert Suggestor.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
I would prefer it being like Suggestor I, II, III instead of "master suggestor etc..."
Oh yeah, make sense than, maybe those two will change Master Suggestor <-> Expert Suggestor.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Fox3015

Fox3015

Donator
Donator
IGN
Fox3015
I would prefer it being like Suggestor I, II, III instead of "master suggestor etc..."
I did say that the names I chose were just examples and could be decided on by Sr.Mods or Staff but I'll edit my post and rename them I guess.
Edit: I just edited the main post you can review and decide on upvote or downvote if you want hope I could change your opinion <3