Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames A change in the repayment for duplicated ranks from vote crates

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded
Minecraft Username:
Unrefunded​

What is your suggestion's title?
A change in the repayment for duplicated ranks from vote crates​

Suggestion Details & Reasons:
As for now, assuming you already have a minigames rank (eg: Iron), then if you get a free 31 days iron rank from the vote crate, it will give you 500 iron credits that are only available to use in minigames gamemode with 7 days of due time.​
1664867873718.png
1664867900478.png
1664868183635.png
If you get the 3 days VIP from the crate, you will get a Mythical lootbox. What can you buy with 500 iron credits? The only thing that you could buy in the goldshop is a rare lootbox bundle. Is it fair that the 500 iron credit balance can only get the rare lootbox bundle that has similar or even less value than a mythical lootbox? no.​
So, I would sincerely request some changes regarding the iron that are compensated to the donators that got a free rank from the crate. The changes can be in the form of:​
1. Turn the iron that is compensated to the user as a global balance. This means players can use the iron in other gamemodes also.

2. HIgher the due time of the iron. It is unacceptable to only have 7 days as a due time to use it.

3. Repay in other forms instead of iron if the iron is intended to be available in minigames only. It could be in the form of a bundle (Eg: 1x Epic Lootbox Bundle, 2x Boosters). It would feel much better for the player that they could receive a repayment with a similar value or even higher.
As for the amount of compensation made, 500 iron balance is great enough in my opinion as a permanent iron rank cost 1000 iron. Thank you for reading and hope it could be implemented.​
(And Yes if you are wondering, I am one of the big looser to get the 500 iron credits that I could only spend on a rare loot box that will end up giving me just completely nothing compare to a 31 days iron rank).
1664791506911.png

Last edited:

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Suggestion - Upvote

Hello Unrefunded,
After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reason(s);
  • Stated by yourself.
  • It will be fair to make the iron globally available as it is already less that 1000 iron and I don't think it would break the economy.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Minecraft Username:
Unrefunded​

As for now, assuming you already have a minigames rank (eg: Iron), then if you get a free 31 days iron rank from the vote crate, it will give you 500 iron credits that are only available to use in minigames gamemode with 7 days of due time.​
If you get the 3 days VIP from the crate, you will get a Mythical lootbox. What can you buy with 500 iron credits? The only thing that you could buy in the goldshop is a rare lootbox bundle. Is it fair that the 500 iron credit balance can only get the rare lootbox bundle that has similar or even less value than a mythical lootbox? no.​
So, I would sincerely request some changes regarding the iron that are compensated to the donators that got a free rank from the crate. The changes can be in the form of:​

As for the amount of compensation made, 500 iron balance is great enough in my opinion as a permanent iron rank cost 1000 iron. Thank you for reading and hope it could be implemented.​
(And Yes if you are wondering, I am one of the big looser to get the 500 iron credits that I could only spend on a rare loot box that will end up giving me just completely nothing compare to a 31 days iron rank).
+1 but i doubt it will be added, they want to encourage voting while giving as little meaningful rewards as possible so they dont lose money!!

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
Unrefunded​

+1 from me but as stated above i dont think they will add it

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I'd rather add more things in the minigame section of the webstore which can be bought with 500-1000 Iron

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Unrefunded

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded
I'd rather add more things in the minigame section of the webstore which can be bought with 500-1000 Iron
Indeed, but there are not many other things that potentially cost 500 iron and actually have the value of 31 days Iron rank.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Unrefunded,

I decided to give your Suggestion “A change in the repayment for duplicated ranks from vote crates” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!