Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

A Detailed Bed-wars Guide. For Beginners on JartexNetwork.

OfficialArny6

Donator
Donator
IGN
Arnolddddd
This is a detailed bed wars guide

About 5 minutes to read through

Hello new Jartex member!

This thread will help you get used to Jartex network Bed wars.

In Jartex bedwars, there are 4 different modes. They are solos (eight teams), doubles (eight teams), triples (four teams), and quadruples (four teams) - potentially a 5v5v5v5 or a 6v6v6v6. Jartex networks are different to pika network. They have their individual maps and they’re not copy and pasted from Hypixel. In solos, you have to be confident at bridging and rushing. Solos are normally fast paced and you have to rush ur opponent’s island as fast as possible. It’s kinda same with doubles, but you have a teammate that could help cover bed. Triples aren’t played that much, but it is a fun and competitive mode against 3 other teams. Lastly quadruple, which is a team-effort game. I would suggest not joining quadruples if your not in a party. Only play quadruples without parties when you are confident that you can in a 1v2 pvp.

Partying

Party is a good and convenient feature on Jartex bedwars. What happens is you could party with someon else, and you guys could play together. Technically, a MAX party should be 4 people, and I’ve heard some very experienced jartex players say there could only be 4 people in a party - However there could actually be 16. The system will randomly split people in a party into different teams if there are more people in a party than the amount of people that should be in the game mode played. Playing with friends in parties are really fun, thanks to Jartex Network.

Talents

When you get better at the server, talents are useful stuff to buy. What talents does are some extra abilities that could be helpful such as increases percentage of getting extra resources, increase spawn protection timer etc. Suggested talents personally are some hoarders and probes second breath or spawn timer if you are a rusher like me.

Cheating

Please don’t cheat on Jartex Bedwars, as people could report you cheating which might lead to bans, or even a permanent ban after several offences. Also if you see someone cheat for sure, you could report them to prevent further unfairness.

Ranks

Ranks are used to give bonus stuffs. You could check Jartex store for full details of ranks.
Here’s the link: https://st
ore.jartexnetwork.com/

Currencies

Brains: Brains are used for brain washers and you could get kills, wins and destroys effects. It is basically something cool that you could get. Brains are only for in game comestics.

Coins: Used to buy talents.

Gems: Used to buy lobby comestics. I think the lobby comestics are beautiful, cool and fun!

Guide and Suggestions

Some tip for Jartex bedwars:

Jartex bedwars’ spawners are reasonably slow.

I don’t suggest buying the following items in solos/ doubles:

Iron swords
Chain Chest-plates and Leggings
TNT

When you are in a fast and competitive game, don’t waste time waiting for the spawners, I suggest buying 48 blocks and rush ur opponents island straight away. In the first rush, you shouldn’t be buying any tools or other extra equipments as your opponent has probably not made a defence. On second or third rush, bring useful tools and destroy beds easily.

I do suggest buying wooden pickaxes, wooden axes and a shears. Stone swords are probably good ideas as they are quite cheap. Golden apples are also quite useful.

I don’t suggest buying the following items in triples/ quadruples:

TNT
Silverfishes
Iron Golems

I don’t see the use of Golems and silverfishes in Quads as you have three other teammates, and same reasons for TNT.

I suggests buying some iron armour, gapples and probably just an Stone sword.

Upgrades suggested are: Sharp, Protection and traps. They’re useful in pvp, and traps are useful as a distraction.

Upgrade not suggested are: Forge, because you are trying to win quick. Heal pools for the absolute same reasons. These two are only useful when your bed is gone or the game is becoming a long-term one as no one could defeat each other.

My ign is Arnolddddd
Hope this thread helped you on you start of this fun Jartex Journey!

Last edited:

xClown

IGN
_KingClown
Litrelly you don't suggest buying iron golems which needs to come in handy, and you suggest wooden tools, wth bruv lel

agoni1021

u may also watch youtube hahahaha like wallibear or others it will also very helpful