Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied A new command

Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
Minecraft Username:
PizzaLover13​

What is the suggestion about?
A new command​

Description:
Greetings,

What this suggestion is about:
Addition of '/staff msg <msg>'

Clarification:
As we all know, doing '/staff ' in any of the GameModes in JartexNetwork shows you a list of available Staff Members and in which GameMode they currently are in.
'
/staff msg <msg>' is a command that broadcasts a message to all Staff Members online ingame.

Reason:
Let me give you an example:
Suppose there is only one
Staff Member currently online on the server and they are in the Prison server.
I, meanwhile am in a
BedWars game and currently in a standoff with a rule-breaker. Well, I can't invite the Staff Member since they are not online in a Minigame server, and even if I try to '/fr add <StaffMember>' them they most probably won't accept, and I get why.
So, this particular command would be useful in broadcasting a message globally (only to
Staff Members). You can communicate with them and they can communicate back, perhaps using something like '/staff rep <msg>' or even '/staff msg <msg>'.

Pointers:
1.According to my opinion, this would be a particularly good addition to the server as the less known Community Members don't have some Staff Members friended in their friends list.

2.Adding this feature may take some time and effort, but overall I personally think it would be worth it.

3.Since the username of the person who used '
/staff msg <msg>' would be visible to Staff Members, mock party invites can be punished quite easily ('/nick' won't work in this command i.e. you'll still be able to see the real username even if the said player is nicked).

Have a good day

Kind Regards,
~PizzaLover13<3

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
1. This addition could potentially increase player satisfaction in the Server. And one of the key factors in sustaining a server is Player Satisfaction.

2. JartexNetwork has been a fantastic server and I am not judging it or the people who work hard to keep the server running by the above statement.​

Extra Information:
DISCLAIMER:
This is MY opinion. Constructive criticism and helpful additions are appreciated but please refrain from being rude to anyone.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Already suggested and denied multiple times

_Xim_

IGN
Humorous_XIM
Neutral >> It would be a bit stressful for staff as I feel like many people would be messaging them and some messages will be sent by players just for fun and taken not seriously. But yes, it would be helpful.
Get on the skywars leader boards and level 50.

You are an amazing person

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
-1Already suggested and denied before. It causes troll messages, and flooding for staffs :p

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello PizzaLover13,

After Reviewing your Suggestion, I decided to give it a -1.

● This is a good Idea but Already Suggested and Denied.​

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, PizzaLover13​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested and denied dozens of times.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.