Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied A new reporting method

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ske

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Ske

What is the suggestion about?
A new reporting method

Description:
======================˥

| Better Reporting Method |

L=======================

Now we al know that many members of JartexNetwork suggested to add a global feature /report that will allow players to report hackers through the minecraft server.

This was suggested first by doeg doeg and was denied by NobleBlood911 NobleBlood911

The suggestion made by @does

Now as you saw this was denied because when you will report someone in-game the player gets warned and might turn of their hacks, this way the staff will be left with no proof to issue the punishments .

In short you need to show proof to issue a punishment.

That is why this cannot be accepted

2 simple reasons -->
  • The player will get warned and might turn of their hacks
  • And I think this wil defeat the purpose of forums and with /report there will be no storage of their reports and this might also defeat the purpose of them getting great reporter
So when players report a player in forums there is a permanent storage of the reports, and giving out great reporter will be easy.

There is a feature called /linkaccount I think almost everyone is aware off, this feature helps a player to link his minecraft account to discord

For players who are unaware of this feature:

➜ Step 1

You must log in to the JartexNetwork Minecraft server, then you must select a game mode, then proceed to type /linkaccount, just as the following screenshots show:

➜ Step 2

You must take yourself to the JartexNetwork Discord server and type .linkaccount <token> in the #linkaccount channel, just as the following screenshot shows

After having followed the steps listed above, you will have successfully linked your JartexNetwork Minecraft account with our Discord server. As stated above, if you own a command, voucher, and/or rank, you will obtain the Donator role.

Now this feature links your minecraft account to your discord account.

whenever you do .info in chat a bot will show your account details suck as your minecraft username, wether you are a donator, etc.

Now my suggestion comprises of 2 parts the first one:-

There should be a way we can link our minecraft account to our forums account, similar to the token system

Players will run a command /linkforum (something like that)

This will generate a token. Players will put that token in our a section made in the account detail section, once they press save their account will be linked with their minecraft account.

I am not sure if this is easy, but for sure this is possible

Second part:-

We all know that /report is never gonna get accepted reasons stated above

My suggestion is somewhat similar to that but with an entire different concept.

We could report others by /report in game but with evidence.

Reporters minecraft name

RuleBreakers minecraft name

Gameplay rule the player broke

Gamemode

Evidence

Extra information

Now my idea is that we could report ppl through minecraft, how?

With these commands

/cr = chat report

/pr = gameplay report

Commands -

/cr {RuleBreakers username} {gameplay rule he broke} {gamemode} {evidence} {extra information}

/pr {RuleBreakers username} {gameplay rule he broke} {gamemode} {evidence} {extra information}

Extra information is optional

Now once a player run this command, a report thread is automatically created where these fields are filled (reporters name will be filled automatically bc his account would be linked to his forum).

This report would be usefull for chat reports for sure.

Players minecraft must be linked to his forum inorder for him to run this command

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Almost everyone want this to happen this way there will be a permanent record of the reports and the purpose of forums won't be defeated

Extra Information:
This took a long time to write also I was on my phone doing this so pls ignore some of my grammatical or spelling mistakes and pls pls don't upvote / downvote without reading my suggestion

If something is unclear pls write it down

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112

vishwas1234

Donator
Donator
IGN
vishwas1234
I have decided to give this a Neutral
Reason : Reporting on forums isn't too hard after all we need to open youtube/imgur e.t.c on Google why not open forums and report it?

Banvade

IGN
Banvade
it is indeed a good idea to have a /report command but has NobleBlood911 NobleBlood911 has said it could make hackers be more easy to be undercovered... but we could do add a command in which when a person gets reported more 5 or maybe 10 times he could be noticed or be observed by staff or anyother people..... or after 10 reports the player could be banned for temporary time or maybe permanent.

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
+1 will help in chat reports making them super fast idk abt the player report cuz they need actual video and u need yt or medal or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.