Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global A shortcut for messaging or making the private messaging easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumpking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Dumpking
Minecraft Username:
Dumpking​

What is the suggestion about?
A shortcut for messaging or making the private messaging easier.​

Description:
A "/r" would be great as it could shorten the time needed to text someone or when in a hurry, It would message the last person who messaged you. if there is already a /r I hope it will work even if people are on the same server or the same lobby, also a /msg instead of /fmsg probably​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Shorten the typing time or be an easier alternative instead of typing a long command just to message someone back, and no need for Up-Arrow keying to your last /fmsg text​

Extra Information:
I'm really not sure if this is in the network already, but if it is.. I believe it only works for people in the same server or lobby. Sorry for making a suggestion not really checked.​

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Its already there, /fmsg is used for friend messages and /msg is used for whispering anyone in your lobby. Also for /fmsg u can do /freply to reply without entering the persons username.

rowlR

Suspended
if u are in a party u don't have to type /p chat every time u chat u can just type /p chat and ur chat will set to party only if u want to change to global just type /p chat again. hope this helps!

• Confused
Reactions: Yuu

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
rowlR rowlR If you ask me, everyone knows this? It says whenever you type /party. (To me) Your reply doesn't help at all to this suggestion.

rowlR

Suspended
rowlR rowlR If you ask me, everyone knows this? It says whenever you type /party. (To me) Your reply doesn't help at all to this suggestion.
i just wanted to fill 10 msg for the helper trial thats it i am so sry

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
i just wanted to fill 10 msg for the helper trial thats it i am so sry
Dont apply for trial with 10 msgs. You will get denied, I can write it and give you

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
There is /freply to reply for the last friend has msged u. Also /msg can not be changed cause it is not related to /friends commands so don't suggest making /fmsg to /msg. Ultimately, /r will never be a thing for friends commands as it will conflict with other commands in other gamemodes since /f commands are used in Factions and /r works but only for /msg which you have to be in the same lobby with the guy.

SummerBoi

Donator
Donator
IGN
SummerBoi
Unlikely this is possible since messaging in a server already exists

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
+1. But this won't get accepted. Its a bit annoying but there are these things you can do to help you respond quicker:
- /frep
-Click the message and "/fmsg <username>" will appear (without you needuing to type it)

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
No point in this as it could conflict with /r in the lobby and there is /freply.

Status
Not open for further replies.