Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global A small change to the message people get when they try to chat while muted

NotHixzzu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NotHixzzu_
Minecraft Username:
NotHixzzu_​

What is your suggestion's title?
A small change to the message people get when they try to chat while muted​

Suggestion Details:
Some people have been thinking that they are muted for no reason and they don't know that they can check their punishment page to find out why they are muted, and/or they don't know how to appeal their mute, so I would suggest the mute message to be:​
You are muted for <time>
Reason: <reason>
Appeal at: <appeal website>

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This should help players who don't know how to check their punishment page to find out why they are muted or players who don't know how to appeal their mute.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuu

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Suggestion - Upvoted

Hey Hixzzu!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to up vote it (+1) for the following reasons:
- This was one of the ideas i wanted to make a suggestion here but didnt have the enough time to formulate it since i am busy with other things also regarding jartex. I agree with all but i dont with it saying the staff member that muted them. That will just bring up hate for the staff member. When they type a msg while muted it should show a msg like: You are muted for <time>, reason: <rule broken>.

Have a nice day!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
NotHixzzu_

NotHixzzu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NotHixzzu_
Suggestion - Upvoted

Hey Hixzzu!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to up vote it (+1) for the following reasons:
- This was one of the ideas i wanted to make a suggestion here but didnt have the enough time to formulate it since i am busy with other things also regarding jartex. I agree with all but i dont with it saying the staff member that muted them. That will just bring up hate for the staff member. When they type a msg while muted it should show a msg like: You are muted for <time>, reason: <rule broken>.

Have a nice day!
Some people can check their punishment page thats what also brings hate or for example in ban pages it says who punished them, well I don't agree with it saying who punished them either

Last edited:

LabyCosmetic

Donator
Donator
IGN
LabyCosmetic
+1, I would like to see this change however I agree with daviddaraban, the staff member's IGN shouldn't be shown in the message.

Almay

Donator
Donator
+1 They should know their mistake so they won't do next time

iAxy

IGN
iAxy
Suggestion - Accepted

Hello!

Thanks for your interest in taking your time in order to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by writing this suggestion.
Unfortantely, after reviewing you suggestion I've decided to upvote (+1) !

Kind regards: iAxy~

iiiBless

Donator
Donator
Hello, Hixzzu!

After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to upvote it (+1) for the following reasons:

- That would be helpful for newer players to the server, however they should already know why they were punished as its common sense.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Hixzzu,

I decided to give your Suggestion “A small change to the message people get when they try to chat while muted” an
Upvote (+1)

“By the Way, did you see that someone is literally copying your Suggestion?”

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!