Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied A website or a discord bot to check our statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
GoingDarkNow​

What is the suggestion about?
A website or a discord bot to check our statistics​

Description:
We all know that Jartex is a cracked server. Not trying to compare but other premium servers such as Hypixel, Hive have their own website to check on players stats. Jartex is starting to grow its already at 3K by the end of the year maybe it'll probably reach 4-5K? So, I'd suggest to make a website to check our statistics, because it would be easier to check on. Not everyone can get on at times.

Yes I know what you're thinking
People might start to flex on their ranks, achievements, kills.
Well I think it's best to ignore it.
You get the point right, everyone would be happy and Jartex will start to grow.
I know I didn't give that many points, sorry I tried.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Players will be happy and I think the (website or discord bot) can get more attractions.​

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
Thats what signature is for, Most of the people I know flex their ranks and more in their signature as I am doing. Imma go with neutral

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I like the idea generally but I don't like stating flex as a reason to make this .
Also this needs a lot of effort so neutral.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
+1 But this is a lot of effort, trust me even the biggest servers(if u know u know) face issues on this

Rod_

Hello Mykkull.
Thank you for creating a suggestion(s) that may help the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to upvote one of them, and downvote the other one.

A website to check our statistics.
+1.
  • That did exist on forums before as you can see in this screenshot. I really don't know why they removed it, but I also heard that they're adding a new one since the old one only got 3 game-modes.
I think I saw a similar suggestion somewhere on forums, I'll try to find it and see if it's pending, denied or accepted. If it isn't, I hope this suggestion gets accepted.

a discord bot to check our statistics
  • We have enough people who spam the music-bot commands in donators chat.
  • If you suggest adding a new discord channel for the bot, I'll go with neutral.

Kind regards,
Rod

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
This used to be a thing - https://jartexnetwork.com/leaderboards/

But they disabled it / stopped it for some reason.

I think this should be added back as to you can only check top 15 leaderboards and before you could check all of them even top 10k, it would be a cool feature to have back. +1

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
If it comes back please have monthly too uwu(intense monthly grinder noises), It would also fix the lb being broken issue i guess, i dunno

se1chu

I think that would be great idea, because you can see yours stats in one place, not need to switch minigames to see that minigame stats i will go with +1

Tapreate

+1, I'd really like to see my stats in Discord and it would be pretty nice, you can do it in your signature but I believe a Discord Bot will update the stats real time so you won't have to manually change your signature.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Well this got forgotten, well šŸ˜”

Status
Not open for further replies.