Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP A Winstreak Counter On The Scoreboard of Practice

SoenceGam3ing

Donator
Donator
IGN
SoenceGam3ing
Minecraft Username:
SoenceGam3ing​

What is your suggestion's title?
A Winstreak Counter On The Scoreboard of Practice​

Suggestion Details:
I think it's pretty self explanatory, a simple current Win streak counter on the scoreboard of Practice

I feel like there isn't really a way to easily keep track off nor view your current win streak besides going to the leaderboard in the practice lobby, which even then only shows your *highest* win streak.

Another way to further implement this categorically is to add specific Win streak counters for each Gamemode in Practice which can be viewed by hovering over said Gamemode on the queuing menu.

Personally I think this feature should be exclusive to unranked queues. But I would like to see what other people think as well.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Ease of access: As I've mentioned above, implementing this feature will not only make it easier for players to keep track of their progress but also spark motivation to continue playing.

Competitive atmosphere: Adding a win streak counter can create a more competitive atmosphere on practice. Players can try to outdo each other and aim to achieve the highest win streak, which can lead to a more engaged and intense atmosphere.

Goal setting: A win streak counter can help players set goals for themselves. They can aim to achieve a certain number of wins in a row or try to beat their previous best win streak. This can help players stay focused and motivated during their time on practice.​

Extra Information:
Overall, adding a win streak counter to the scoreboard of practice can not only make win streaks easier to access, but also enhances the motivation of the players , create a more competitive atmosphere, and helps players set goals for themselves.​

anhii

Donator
Donator
IGN
anhii
hey!
i have read through your suggestion and im going to give it a neutral vote for the following reason(s):
  • the feature isnt vital
  • other options would make more sense for example if ur winstreak showed in chat after each game
i hope that the result of this suggestion gets a conclusion which benefits the players and the server alike!
have a nice day!

Doofile

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
doofile
Community Assistance - Hello

Hello, SoenceGayming,

Please submit a bug report if you find any server-related bugs to let us know at ug-reports/. When you fill out a bug report, be sure to include as much information as you can and enough proof to help us fix the bug as soon as possible. This will help us understand the bugs more simply. Patience is essential in this situation because we don't have a set period for when they will be handled and paced. You can also get in touch with a staff member if you wish to report problems that could give you an unfair edge or simply ruin your gaming experience. They will notify you and the developers after you send the bug evidence to them if it is in the process of being patched or has already been patched. Both work, but telling a staff member about the bug right away might help it get patched soon. If you need any help in the future, you can get assistance via Discord at discord.gg/Jartex or create a thread related to that issue at Community assistance.
I have decided vote +1 I really like it and as you said, it is an "easy of access :)
Kind Regards,
~ doofile

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hellow there!
Why not, it's something I would personally not care about knowing but might be useful for others.

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided I would upvote it (+1)

Kind Regards, ~ n0tanisha šŸ¦‰

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
-1 nu uh no extra work needed for the developers who are already sweating enough in order to make jartex better šŸ„ŗ

iTzTiagoGamer

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
iTzTiagoGamer
Adding a win streak leaderboard doesn't sound like a bad idea, but this makes me think if it would be easily abused, for example you get a friend to match you at the same time and you keep farming wins, this is just my idea about it, but I think it could be a good addition, with all this I decided to stay neutral.

1Angel

IGN
_1AnGel_
It will not be hard to make one because on pika there is already one! +1