Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Other Abillity To Transfer Gold Between Accounts

Minecraft Username:
2ag​

What is your suggestion's title?
Abillity To Transfer Gold Between Accounts​

Suggestion Details:
Being Able to send and receive gold directly from accounts.​
when we want to buy stuff from someone for gold. we spend from our balance directly by sending gold to the seller since we bought the gold from store. instead of buying from again from shop and it will make top voters who vote on alts transfer their gold to main account.​
if i have 2k gold splitted on 2 accounts. how i can buy a 2k gold stuff? i can't.​
you should add this option since it's a currency on JartexNetowrk​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
-top voters will get their gold on main accounts​
-sending gold directly from balance to the seller or alts​

Extra Information:
-Just Add this option for gold. doesn't matter for iron since it's not available on store.​
-don't allow /vote milestones rewards to be transferred so players doesn't vote on alts to get more gold/iron.​
-incase if this suggestion gets accepted you should also add gold transactions history including [ Date - Player Name - Amount Of Gold ]​

Last edited:

OnUrCase

Donator
Donator
IGN
OnUrCase
-1 I agree with OrangeEndy OrangeEndy on the fact that this would most likely allow for a lot of exploitation, and this also could potentially lead to players being scammed out of their gold.
There would be less scamming lmao and there can’t be exploitations for it it’s just like a different form of money Btw You need to remember Buycraft deals are ban able they can just make it so if ur trading for gold it’s ban able a simple rule to do and u said there would be more scamming how would there be more if u can’t get scammed you would be allowed to add the gold in /trade Instead of buying it for the other person people usually get scammed for going first and then the other player doesn’t actually pay but that won’t even be the issue here

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Downvote (-1)

Hey Germany-votetop-,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Abillity To Transfer Gold Between Accounts” a
Downvote (-1) due to the following Reason(s).

• To overpowerd

• Easy to be abuse

• Other Reasons stated above

Goodluck!