Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames About a new mini game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittymeow329

Donator
Donator
IGN
kittymeow329
Minecraft Username:
kittymeow329​

What is the suggestion about?
About a new mini game.​

Description:
It's amazingly fun to fight! But I guess I can speak for most players when I say we need something to improve our aim. I'm talking about Turf Wars!
Grab 64 wool and a bow of infinity, and shoot players with a 1 hit kill!
Build forts and walls to protect yourself from being shot. Every time a player is killed from the opposing team (there are two teams, each containing 10-12) their turf gets smaller and smaller. Amazing maps to keep the players craving for different statistics in unique maps. Although sky basing shouldn't be allowed, no tower of blocks higher than 5 (build limit to sky is 5 blocks).
I believe this will create more excitement and fun for every one! I surely would!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Introduce new mini games, help players improve their aim.​

PotsFast

Donator
Donator
IGN
PotsFast
Its a cool idea, but i think jartexnetwork has enough mingames: Uhc,Bridges,Bedwars and skywars, i think that enough for now, maybe in the future.
Sorry but its a

-1 from me.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
kittymeow329

kittymeow329

Donator
Donator
IGN
kittymeow329
Its a cool idea, but i think jartexnetwork has enough mingames: Uhc,Bridges,Bedwars and skywars, i think that enough for now, maybe in the future.
Sorry but its a

-1 from me.
I accept your point of view. Its alright, I'm just a curious person looking for new things to do and new skills to earn. Thank you for your opinion!

Nuqna

Addicted Member
Agree with PotsFast PotsFast
The server has enough gamemodes to play on.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
kittymeow329

kittymeow329

Donator
Donator
IGN
kittymeow329
Agree with PotsFast PotsFast
The server has enough gamemodes to play on.
This server is cracked, and is java Edition; so I don't think the server I will display now would count as advertising. Mineplex is a minecraft pocket edition server, it has around maybe 15 game modes? It's amazing! Turf Wars is one of them, try it out?

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
+1 from me, Seems like a cool idea. It's not necessary to add it into minigames. There is no limit to how many games the server can have, the more the merrier!

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
well i think its a good idea and i don't agree with people talking about how there are too many minigames, but the issue i have with this is that there are a ton of bugs in the more popular gamemodes at the moment, so i feel like they should prioritise fixing those first
+1 regardless

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I don't think they're adding anything anytime soon, probably working on the bugs that surrounds the server.
+1 anyways.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
I don't think they're adding anything anytime soon, probably working on the bugs that surrounds the server.
+1 anyways
i don't remember ordering a parrot Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent pulvinar aliquet ipsum.

Status
Not open for further replies.