Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

About the toast situation part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilerOrpheus65

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilerOrpheus65
Ah yes the typical "f you have proof of a staff member breaking rules or not doing their duties correctly, you may staff report them here:" tell me dear ovq how many people reported toast for crossteaming
it just shows that you are a literal idiot you encourage people to report rule breakers yet you spare a rule breaker from the proper punishment they deserve
"Your previous thread got locked after the answer was given. If you're asking why i got warned instead of 7 days ban It's because I'm a staff member, You cant expect a staff member to get temporarily banned it will slow down staff duties, Staff members get demoted and a possible blacklist If they're blatantly Abusing their rank and ignoring all the warnings from the management team, I've got a warn already and learnt from my mistake There is no need to take this topic any further."
THERE IS a REASON to take this topic further you say that you getting demoted will slow down staff duties, what staff duties lmao? you arent the whole staff team you are a literal clown abusing their position of power and being backed by a sr.mod who simps you 24/7 and also "Staff members get demoted and a possible blacklist If they're blatantly Abusing their rank"? that is interesting because that is literally what you are doing and you are being supported to do so by other staff members, and when you say " If you're asking why i got warned instead of 7 days ban It's because I'm a staff member " you are also saying that you can install vape v4 and hack on the server all day long and then get off easy with atleast a 1 day ban, why? ooooh its because you are a staff member that is why!
PS: the purpose of this entire thread is to deliver a msg that a portion of the community isnt happy with the actions that were taken and simply not for causing a riot or chaos in the thread forums so dont give me that bs excuse again <3
wow.png

RisenLadAlt

I mean if you're going to continue locking these threads to avoid any criticism or "hate", the more people are going to continue making these. There is a reason why members of the Jartex community are unhappy. You're going silence them for the time being, but what about later on? This entire controversy will blow up once again in near future.

Ah yes the typical "f you have proof of a staff member breaking rules or not doing their duties correctly, you may staff report them here:" tell me dear ovq how many people reported toast for crossteaming
it just shows that you are a literal idiot you encourage people to report rule breakers yet you spare a rule breaker from the proper punishment they deserve
"Your previous thread got locked after the answer was given. If you're asking why i got warned instead of 7 days ban It's because I'm a staff member, You cant expect a staff member to get temporarily banned it will slow down staff duties, Staff members get demoted and a possible blacklist If they're blatantly Abusing their rank and ignoring all the warnings from the management team, I've got a warn already and learnt from my mistake There is no need to take this topic any further."
THERE IS a REASON to take this topic further you say that you getting demoted will slow down staff duties, what staff duties lmao? you arent the whole staff team you are a literal clown abusing their position of power and being backed by a sr.mod who simps you 24/7 and also "Staff members get demoted and a possible blacklist If they're blatantly Abusing their rank"? that is interesting because that is literally what you are doing and you are being supported to do so by other staff members, and when you say " If you're asking why i got warned instead of 7 days ban It's because I'm a staff member " you are also saying that you can install vape v4 and hack on the server all day long and then get off easy with atleast a 1 day ban, why? ooooh its because you are a staff member that is why!
PS: the purpose of this entire thread is to deliver a msg that a portion of the community isnt happy with the actions that were taken and simply not for causing a riot or chaos in the thread forums so dont give me that bs excuse again <3
View attachment 22138
*Staff duties* Nice staff duties, going to TheBridge and playing while crossteaming and getting away with only a warn while his friend got a 7 day ban. What staff duties do you have exactly? I almost never see more than 2-3 staff members online so what are you doing exactly.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
View attachment 22138
You may find my response to your doubts listed in the previous thread which you started (https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/about-the-toast-situation-part-2.298122/)

If you keep attempting to create drama about the situation by public means instead of using the proper channels to convey your (as a group) feelings, permissions to post threads on the forums may be revoked.

Kind regards,
~ ovq

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.