Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

ADD ABILITY TO CHOOSE MAP WITH EVERY RANK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogduckdog

Donator
Donator
IGN
dogduckdog / adonxs
Theres sooo few perks on ranks right now, other than flyb,loot boxes and you get put in absolute ass teams by matchmaking, there's no noticeable difference

That's my iron rank experience.

Just throw in the ability to choose maps. That's soo good to have. Everyone would appreciate it, and it might boost sales.

Think about it, love the lack of invis pots (SERIOUSLY IT'S AWESOME)
Thanks ;D

Edit - forgot you get the ability to equip the thing you actually unlocked. That's not really a perk, you should be able to use everything you unlock but it's fine

SwagMarvy

pretty sure this alr been denied
lol
Theres sooo few perks on ranks right now, other than flyb,loot boxes and you get put in absolute ass teams by matchmaking, there's no noticeable difference

That's my iron rank experience.

Just throw in the ability to choose maps. That's soo good to have. Everyone would appreciate it, and it might boost sales.

Think about it, love the lack of invis pots (SERIOUSLY IT'S AWESOME)
Thanks ;D

Edit - forgot you get the ability to equip the thing you actually unlocked. That's not really a perk, you should be able to use everything you unlock but it's fine
yes too be honest i would go for diamond rank becuz iron really doesn't have much to it picking maps would be very epic.

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Hello Dogduckdog,

It's amazing you have a suggestion for out network! Unfortunately you have posted it in the wrong sub forum. If you have a suggestion please post it here. Before posting a suggestion make sure to check the suggestion archives to make sure you don't repeat a suggestion, and before making a suggestion read the suggestion rules to ensure you make your suggestion correctly.

Thanks for improving our server,

~ Yanique1 ~

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Dogduckdog

Dogduckdog

Donator
Donator
IGN
dogduckdog / adonxs
Hello Dogduckdog,

It's amazing you have a suggestion for out network! Unfortunately you have posted it in the wrong sub forum. If you have a suggestion please post it here. Before posting a suggestion make sure to check the suggestion archives to make sure you don't repeat a suggestion, and before making a suggestion read the suggestion rules to ensure you make your suggestion correctly.

Thanks for improving our server,

~ Yanique1 ~
Alright. I'll read the suggestion rules and go to the correct sub

Status
Not open for further replies.