Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Add Bedwars Practice Just Like Hypixel so we can practice and dont need to go on any other server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanmay_Playz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Tanmay_Playz
Minecraft Username:
Tanmay_Playz​

What is the suggestion about?
Add Bedwars Practice Just Like Hypixel so we can practice and dont need to go on any other server​

Description:
I would Like to suggest That We should add A NPC who says Bedwars Practice Like Hypixel as people nned to go on other servers to find a practice server for like bridging , clucthes, wall run , tnt jumping, ladder clucthes and many other it would be like amazing if this comes to jartex network Jartex Doesnt nned anything else than this
Best server Ever I played on
Regard~Tanmay​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea could help so much ass ppl dont nned to find any other server for practing and server uptime will also be good everyone could practice alone and be a god like me​

BatPour

Addicted Member
That's good I like it
But, this is copying from other servers (Hypixel) and Jartex Doesn't want to copy from other servers so -1 to suggestion

Last edited:

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I suggest that you do not suggest that

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Tanmay_Playz

Tanmay_Playz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Tanmay_Playz
Minecraft Username:
Tanmay_Playz

What is the suggestion about?
Add Bedwars Practice Just Like Hypixel so we can practice and dont need to go on any other server

Description:
I would Like to suggest That We should add A NPC who says Bedwars Practice Like Hypixel as people nned to go on other servers to find a practice server for like bridging , clucthes, wall run , tnt jumping, ladder clucthes and many other it would be like amazing if this comes to jartex network Jartex Doesnt nned anything else than this

Best server Ever I played on

Regard~Tanmay

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea could help so much ass ppl dont nned to find any other server for practing and server uptime will also be good everyone could practice alone and be a god like me
I mainly nned bridging and clutches

I suggest that you do not suggest that
why

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
first of all copying other servers will be denied automaticly.
2. coz of server lags and tps clutches will be impossib, also anti cheat kicks u whenever u hit 20 cps
and u can get perm banned for 20 cps

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello Tanmay_Playz,

After Reviewing your Suggestion, I decided to give it a -1.

● Don't suggest to copy other Servers.​
● You can practice Bridging, and other things in Creative.​

Kind Regards,
~ShirakamiKazuo

AZOUz_AkA_AoQ

The only reason I don't like your threat is because you want to copy another server. You could suggest a new mode in the practice minigame that has all of the bridging and clutching thing but even this could be denied.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
No need

You can practise these all in your Flat Singleplayer world. Problem solved. Also there are other servers that have this facility, so why do we need to copy from them.?

Status
Not open for further replies.