Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

KitPvP Add PayOuts / GiftCards for the top 3 teams !

SxF1ne

Donator
Donator
IGN
SxF1ne
Minecraft Username:
SxF1ne​

What is your suggestion's title?
Add PayOuts / GiftCards for the top 3 teams !​

Suggestion Details:
In kitpvp, its surely known that its gets reset once at year, so why we do not add Payouts for top 3 teams.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
That improve the teams to grind up and being active (depends player :eek:) and thanks.​

Extra Information:
Thank you Difficulted for giving me the idea !​

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Payouts are alright but KitPvP people do have something better which others dont have
NPCs !!!
I think the top 3 teams are going to rock them till next reset or next map update/major kitpvp update.
If I had 50e worth of buycraft I would totally buy an NPC.

Thank you Difficulted
I heard that staff is a professional, what a guy
and yes already upvoted 😇

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
SxF1ne​

What is your suggestion's title?
Add PayOuts / GiftCards for the top 3 teams !​

Suggestion Details:
In kitpvp, its surely known that its gets reset once at year, so why we do not add Payouts for top 3 teams.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
That improve the teams to grind up and being active (depends player :eek:) and thanks.​

Extra Information:
Thank you Difficulted for giving me the idea !​
Suggestion - Upvoted (+1)

Hey SxF1ine, after reviewing your suggestion i decided to up vote it (+1) since it would make people be more active in the community of kitpvp, wonder why they dont have PayOuts for this gamemode.

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello SxF1ne SxF1ne

I have decided to -1 your suggestion, If you mean money/paypal payouts it shouldn't be added to kitpvp as kit dosent make as much money as other game modes that has payouts; same goes for GOLD payouts but i dont see any reason to add them until the new map rotation comes to encourage players to play

Good Luck

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Hello SxF1ne SxF1ne

I have decided to -1 your suggestion, If you mean money/paypal payouts it shouldn't be added to kitpvp as kit dosent make as much money as other game modes that has payouts; same goes for GOLD payouts but i dont see any reason to add them until the new map rotation comes to encourage players to play

Good Luck
nah, kitpvp actually makes a lot of money since people buy a lot of gkit's there and ssn keys

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
If you actually believe that... 🤦 🤦 The player count is not even that high nowadays
better we dont go so far with this, this going far ngl its more like my opinion only

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SxF1ne

SxF1ne

Donator
Donator
IGN
SxF1ne
Hello SxF1ne SxF1ne

Good Luck
Let be real kitpvp doing much money, since they added celestial rank, and it's worth because this is the only game mode expect minigames resets every year, to me there's no reason why they would not add this

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Let be real kitpvp doing much money, since they added celestial rank, and it's worth because this is the only game mode expect minigames resets every year, to me there's no reason why they would not add this
fam there is no point arguing, all you said is just unfalse and inaccurate... there's not even alot of people with that rank and most just rank upgrades. "No Reason" its only you new kit guys that say kit deserves payouts

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SxF1ne

SxF1ne

Donator
Donator
IGN
SxF1ne
fam there is no point arguing, all you said is just unfalse and inaccurate... there's not even alot of people with that rank and most just rank upgrades. "No Reason" its only you new kit guys that say kit deserves payouts
There's at least 20 ppl bought it directly, so they made 4k eu already, plus I think you need to remind who is the new kitpvp guys is.