Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Adding a command named /rent (username)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxjosun23xx

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
xXjosun23Xx

What is the suggestion about?
Adding a command named /rent (username)

Description:
This feature could help people who want to lend their items to people who they don't trust to much, this could work like the /trade command, so as a example: I want to lend a inquisivite V sword to someone who I don't trust, and he is willing to pay for using it for 30 mins, so I do /rent (username) and there I put the sword and he put money, also I select the time, example 30 mins and when the times over, I get my sword back, also when using /rent command he can put things that he won't get back, like the money, so I rent my sword for money safety and everyone is happy 😀
Thanks for reading my suggestion =D
Sorry If you don't understand my grammar.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help economy to grow, avoid getting scammed and make the game safety.

Extra Information:
If you don't understand you can msg me in discord so I can explain you it more
josun23#8608

G

Gusto

Neutral, But what if for example he destroy your sword (like sword break)? What if he drop sword in void? something like this, how would you protect your things from not being destroyed?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xxjosun23xx

xxjosun23xx

Donator
Donator
Neutral, But what if for example he destroy your sword (like sword break)? What if he drop sword in void? something like this, how would you protect your things from not being destroyed?
Maybe using this command this player shouldn't be allowed to get it out of the inventory, also If it's getting destroyed, it may stop working until he or the owner repairs it 😀

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Even if he scams you can always report the user with efficient evidence. It's obvious not to trust strangers and why would someone lend their personal grinding sword to someone when he himself is can grind and sell the xp for cash. Even though it's boring sometimes.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Even if he scams you can always report the user with efficient evidence. It's obvious not to trust strangers and why would someone lend their personal grinding sword to someone when he himself is can grind and sell the xp for cash. Even though it's boring sometimes.
Agree -1

Status
Not open for further replies.