Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Adding a set of armour and a pearl to combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
xd_banana

What is the suggestion about?
Adding a set of armour and a pearl to combo for ranked

Description:
There could be an extra set of armour on combo where players could equip it as soon as one of their current armour breaks. There could also be a pearl to combo which will help escape long combos. The pearl will be set on a 20 second cool down so it would not be abused.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help combo be a lot more interesting.

Last edited:

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
i find it really hard to escape in combo when the opponent is comboeing you; so adding a pearl will definitely help +1

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
- Adding one more armour set in ranked is going to make it a little bit harder and more fun.
-
i find it really hard to escape in combo when the opponent is comboeing you; so adding a pearl will definitely help +1
Upvoted.

Knowly

Donator
Donator
IGN
Knowly
I agree with adding an extra set but I disagree with pearls in combo.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
how many suggestions about practice have u made XD, +1 btw

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Neutral:
Agree with the extra set, and Disagree with the Pearl as jartex's combo isn't that hard to get out of, the Knockback to hit ratio isn't that great.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xd_banana

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Neutral:
Agree with the extra set, and Disagree with the Pearl as jartex's combo isn't that hard to get out of, the Knockback to hit ratio isn't that great.

True but it just makes the gamemode a lot more interesting since with pearls there are several other things you can do other than escaping a combo. The pearl would be on a cooldown of 20 seconds so that it wouldn’t be abused. Added that it would be ranked only so it will be a lot harder to achieve elo in that gamemode.

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
+1 for the armour bit, but I disagree on adding pearls. I can't imagine people pearl agroing on combo oh my god

babyplatypus

Donator
Donator
In my opinion adding pearls to combo takes away the purpose of the gamemode, for me the fun of combo is the importance in landing a combo first and the fear of your opponent landing a combo on you. If you get pearls the importance of landing a combo will be decreased, the fear of your opponent landing a combo will be less important and for me this takes a bit of the fun away. I do agree that combo will be more fun and interesting if you get two sets instead of one.

SweatTap

Donator
Donator
I'd give this +1 only if the kb and hitreg get reduced. Otherwise, it'll take too much time to kill someone. Neutral for now even tho I like ur suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.