Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Forums Adding a update section to the forum's page

mcdebanjan

Minecraft Username:
mcdebanjan​

What is your suggestion's title?
Adding a update section to the forum's page​

Suggestion Details:
as for the maintenance of the server many people were left confused and left pondering ,i have checked the forums page and there is no sight of the maintenance issue being posted to let people know that the server has issue , many people especially the people under the age of 13 cannot access discord due to this i made a suggestion to add an update to inform people of any issues in the server regarding minigame issue and server issues and other issues,this page is only accessible to the owners of JartexNetwork .​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
this can inform people of the latest issues of the server whether that is minigame issues and server issues , as some people or many people cannot access discord (where the maintenance issue and minigame issues are posted) people especially under the age of 13 cannot and are not allowed to access discord because of the discord TOS needing a person to be 13 years old to access discord​

Extra Information:
this can help people be informed about the latest issues​

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
Projected Suggestion/Application/Submission - Neutral

Hello mcdebanjan mcdebanjan !

Thanks for submitting a suggestion to the community. I would have to say it's
neutral since there are both pros and cons.
- PROS: Easy access
- Cons: Alr available in Discord.

Have fun on the server!

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Minecraft Username:
mcdebanjan​

What is your suggestion's title?
Adding a update section to the forum's page​

Suggestion Details:
as for the maintenance of the server many people were left confused and left pondering ,i have checked the forums page and there is no sight of the maintenance issue being posted to let people know that the server has issue , many people especially the people under the age of 13 cannot access discord due to this i made a suggestion to add an update to inform people of any issues in the server regarding minigame issue and server issues and other issues,this page is only accessible to the owners of JartexNetwork .​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
this can inform people of the latest issues of the server whether that is minigame issues and server issues , as some people or many people cannot access discord (where the maintenance issue and minigame issues are posted) people especially under the age of 13 cannot and are not allowed to access discord because of the discord TOS needing a person to be 13 years old to access discord​

Extra Information:
this can help people be informed about the latest issues​
+1 for people who cannot use discord, its helpful